[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who went undefeated

gasface

I didn't do that but I scored the most points in my league and missed the playoffs! First time this has ever happened in our 14 years. I don't know what the odds are but I'm sure they are long. It seemed like almost every week I would score the 2nd most points and play the top scoring team. I finished at 6-8.

I didn't do that but I scored the most points in my league and missed the playoffs! First time this has ever happened in our 14 years. I don't know what the odds are but I'm sure they are long. It seemed like almost every week I would score the 2nd most points and play the top scoring team. I finished at 6-8.

The two top scoring teams in my league did not make the playoffs. They both finished with records of 7-7. That will change next year though as we are changing our playoff structure.

I was 14-0 and lost by 1pt in the semi-finals in week 15 Monday Night Football - Packers vs the Vikings in 1999

I won the following week for a 3rd place finish and a 15-1 season

That was the best team in our league history that didn't win the championship - Out of the 14 week regular season I had the high points for the week 9 times.

That MNF game bummed my life................................................................

The two top scoring teams in my league did not make the playoffs. They both finished with records of 7-7. That will change next year though as we are changing our playoff structure.

To prevent that in the future - You should do what our league does - We use MyFantasyLeague.com for our website - we have 3 division winners then the 3 wild card teams are determined by the best overall "All-Play" record.

By doing it this way, you can almost guarantee that the best 6 teams in the league are in the playoffs

I can partially raise my hand. :D

I have a 200 point lead over the next closest guy. I was 11-2 and played the #8 seed (last guy to squeak it into the playoffs with a record of 5-8). I am still so bent and still not over it. My team is in my sig, but I had T Owens not show up, K Winslow not show up, and D Driver once again put up a f'ng goose egg! And then to top it ALL off..

My favorite team is the Colts. I have Addai on my team. I was down by 29 points going into the Colts game. Addai was my last player, my opponent was done. Take a wild guess on how many points Addai scored.

Yup.. 28!!!!! :D I knew it when I was watching - the Colts were actually scoring too much too fast, and they actually have class (unlike the Patriots) and pulled Addai out of there on the 2nd drive of the 2nd half. All I needed was 8 rushing yards, or 1 receiving yard. NOPE!!! Didn't happen, and I lost 164 - 163. Ugh!!

Oh well.. I'm still takin the points championship and a pot payout of close to 5 bills. Frustrating though cause I have by far the best team in this league, and was looking at a complete clean sweep and take everyone's $$. Nope.. Oh well.. Thought I'd vent one last time..

Edited by Shorttynaz

To prevent that in the future - You should do what our league does - We use MyFantasyLeague.com for our website - we have 3 division winners then the 3 wild card teams are determined by the best overall "All-Play" record.

By doing it this way, you can almost guarantee that the best 6 teams in the league are in the playoffs

I am in a 12 team league (might not be around next year though) with 3 divisions, 4 teams make the playoffs (so only 1 wildcard spot) based on H2H, Division Record, Total Points. Our regular season lasts 14 weeks, week 15 playoffs, week 16 championship.

Next year however we are currently slated to change it to have 2 divisions, where the top two teams in each division make the playoffs (same as above) and the two wild card spots will go to the remaining top 2 scoring teams. Our season will go for only 13 weeks, the top 2 teams will get a bye in week 14 and we will then reseed for week 15 and have the championship game in week 16.