[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats / GB superbowl

Shorttynaz

Just think about it..

AFC - The Gaytriots get a 1st round bye - then roll over Jax in the 2nd round, Indy has a 1st round bye then struggles a little against Pittsburgh. Colts give the Gaytriots a game, but lose on a last second missed Vinatieri FG at the end of regulation.

NFC - Cowboys have a 1st round bye and roll over Minny in the 2nd round. Green Bay gets a 1st round bye and then takes care of the Giants. In the championship game, the Packers pull it off and Driver actually is re-united with the endzone cause god only knows that he hasn't seen it ALL F'NG season long (I have him on my fantasy team).

SB - Green Bay meets the Gaytriots in Glendale AZ, and give the undefeated cheaters a game. Favre actually pulls off a successful 4th quarter drive, and runs past Brady giving him the hands around the neck - choking signal, and then retires a superbowl MVP who just ruined the "perfect season".

Yes - wishful thinking I know, but wouldn't that be cool???

Just think about it..

AFC - The Patriots get a 1st round bye - then roll over Jax in the 2nd round, Indy has a 1st round bye then struggles a little against Pittsburgh. Colts give the Patriots a game, but lose on a last second missed Vinatieri FG at the end of regulation.

NFC - Cowboys have a 1st round bye and roll over Minny in the 2nd round. FudgePackers get a 1st round bye and then takes care of the Giants. In the championship game, the FudgePackers pull it off and Driver actually is re-united with the endzone cause god only knows that he hasn't seen it ALL F'NG season long (I have him on my fantasy team).

SB - FudgePackers meet the Patriots in Glendale AZ, and give the undefeated Pats a handjob. Favre actually pulls off Bradys jock and Brady gives Favre the hands around the neck - choking signal, and then retires a superbowl MVP who just completed the "perfect season".

fixed

yeh, that would be way cool.....

Just think about it..

AFC - The Gaytriots get a 1st round bye - then roll over Jax in the 2nd round, Indy has a 1st round bye then struggles a little against Pittsburgh. Colts give the Gaytriots a game, but lose on a last second missed Vinatieri FG at the end of regulation.

NFC - Cowboys have a 1st round bye and roll over Minny in the 2nd round. Green Bay gets a 1st round bye and then takes care of the Giants. In the championship game, the Packers pull it off and Driver actually is re-united with the endzone cause god only knows that he hasn't seen it ALL F'NG season long (I have him on my fantasy team).

SB - Green Bay meets the Gaytriots in Glendale AZ, and give the undefeated cheaters a game. Favre actually pulls off a successful 4th quarter drive, and runs past Brady giving him the hands around the neck - choking signal, and then retires a superbowl MVP who just ruined the "perfect season".

Do you have a closet you're trying to break out of?

i have a tape of when they met last time. ive watched it a few times recently. good game.

Interesting that the OP didn't bring up the ten-year-anniversary rematch in this scenario . . . Favre still leading the Pack . . . but the Pats are a completely different franchise now.

Peace

policy

Nah, I'd rather see the Pats not even make it to the Super Bowl. I prefer them get screwed on a call late in their playoff game so we can here some really good whining from Pats players and fans for years to come. That would be cool. :D

Nah, I'd rather see the Pats not even make it to the Super Bowl. I prefer them get screwed on a call late in their playoff game so we can here some really good whining from Pats players and fans for years to come. That would be cool. :D

So what, have a tuck rule work against them? Have the refs keep their flags in their pockets as the Pats receivers get mugged? Have the refs give the opposition some favorable sideline calls and timely drive sustaining penalties until Bruschi melts down, gets a penalty, and then eats the flag in defiance of the ref getting a second penalty forexcessive mastication on the field? Perhaps Brady could get flagged for excessive chin cleft or too much hair product, what?

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders