[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody still starting their top 4 picks?

Grits and Shins

In my local I drafted:

LT

Reggie Wayne

Roy Williams

Mark Clayton

Obviously Mark Clayton wasn't on my roster very long.

Roy Williams started until a couple weeks ago when he got hurt.

When I look at the 6 teams to make the playoffs ... only one of them still has the top 4 players they drafted on their roster and two of them spent a good part of the season hurt (SJax, Branch).

If you count my two keepers, I'm still starting LT, AJ, and Wayne, but not Driver. If you don't count my keepers, I'm still starting AJ, Wayne, and sometimes Edge, but I'm using KJ more since he returned from the PUP, and I think I took the Ravens next, who I dropped for MIN a few weeks ago.

In Huddle Ladder:

Addai

TO

Roy Williams

MB III

All but Williams is starting in round 1.

top pick in a 14-team league, finished second with 11-2 record

LT

b jacobs

c palmer

r moss/p burress (back-to-back picks, can't remember who i took first)

obviously, i didn't start jacobs the weeks he was out, but, as of now, all five picks are starters.

In WCOFF we drafted:

Bush

Chad Johnson

Thomas Jones

Carson Palmer

Bush is now out and we hadn't been starting Jones until now on a consistent basis. These are 5,6 and 7:

Moss

Barber

Galloway

Edited by T_bone65

In my local that I'm still alive in, last playoff team. Picked 7th if I recall

Rudi - starting

Henry - probably starting Young instead

Gates - need big week

TO - :D need big week

Going up against ADP, Addai and Favre this week.

Henry

CJ

Boldin

Portis

all were traded and I eventually got CJ back for Walker and Boldin when they were supposed to be coming back "in 2 weeks" back around week 7 or whatever....

I did draft AD in the 5th and I am starting him....plus I traded Portis and CJ before the season started to get SJax....and still feel good about it...

Edited by Avernus

LJ

TO

Wayne (traded)

Caddy

I'm starting Grant and Graham (I also have Lynch from the Wayne trade). So TO is the only one I have starting from my first 4 picks. Actually TO is the only one I have starting from my entire draft.

1 - Addai

2 - Bush

3 - Gates

4 - Moss

5 - Hasselbeck

6 - Branch

7 -NE D

8 - Josh Brown

10 team league. Except for the bye weeks, when Branch was hurt, and this last week when Bush was inactive, this is how my granddaughters lineup has looked week in week out. 7 out of 8 still starting isn't bad I would think. And starting Welker with Moss every week since week 2 hasn't been bad either. LOL

I still haven't figured out how she could have been so high on Moss. She wanted him 2nd but I explained about the 2 RB theory. She reminds me of that from time to time. :D

1 - Addai

2 - Bush

3 - Gates

4 - Moss

5 - Hasselbeck

6 - Branch

7 -NE D

8 - Josh Brown

10 team league. Except for the bye weeks, when Branch was hurt, and this last week when Bush was inactive, this is how my granddaughters lineup has looked week in week out. 7 out of 8 still starting isn't bad I would think. And starting Welker with Moss every week since week 2 hasn't been bad either. LOL

I still haven't figured out how she could have been so high on Moss. She wanted him 2nd but I explained about the 2 RB theory. She reminds me of that from time to time. :D

GREAT post!....LOVE it when conventional wisdom gets smashed!...hehe

whats her record?...dare i ask