[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leagues that have a Toilet Bowl

Cementups

Looking to add a twist to the league I'm in. Which seems to work the best for such a prestigious award, 2 or 4 teams? What are these teams playing for? The first pick? If so have there been any problems w/ the worst overall team not winning and therefore not receiving the first pick. In which that team would have gotten if there wasn't a Toilet Bowl. Do the losing team(s) in the Toilet Bowl draft according to how they finished in the T B game/ tournament or do you use final record at the end of the reg. season.

Does having a T B deter people from sandbagging during the final few wks for draft position?

Thanks Alot

We have a toilet bowl, winner gets #1 pick. All teams that don't make the playoffs are in it (5 in our case).

Worst team gets a bye to the TB Final. 3 Weeks of TB playoffs takes place the same 3 weeks as our regular playoffs.

We've found:

1) Keeps non-playoff games interested.

2) Keeps teams from tanking to try to get the #1 pick.

We`have one ,its worth $50 and the horses ass trophy .The trophy dissapered 2 years ago,same guy got it 2 years in a row ,said it was cursed and buried it in his back yard.But like the demon it is, it reappeared when he finally remebered where it was buried a few months later.

16 team league - bottom 8 play for the toilet bowl..

Loser moves on to next round

Loser of Bowl gets an embarassing t-shirt that they must wear during the draft weekend, usually at a MLB game and they pay the two commishes $10 each for putting up with their sorry ass team all season.

Another league, same format except bottom four play.

TB Winner gets a trophy .

I play in a league that does a 4 team toilet bowl tourney. If you win in the first round, you do not advance....only the losers advance. Then, the final loser has to pay the engraving cost on the league championship trophy. We also do a tourney for the middle teams that were not good enough to make the playoffs, but were not bad enough to make the toilet bowl tourney. We call this the "Gaylord and then when I wore my first dresser Tournament", because it is a celebration of mediocrity. There is no prize on this one, but I am going to propose that next year the winner will get to keep the money that he owes for his transactions on the season.

I am commissioner in a 24 team league (basically 2 separate leagues in which the two winners face off for the overall league championship). This year, because everybody wanted to play one more game, we have implemented meaningless bowl games (just like college).

Some of our bowl games include: "The Colonix Home Enema Bowl", "Massengill Feminine Products Bowl", "Gay.Com Bowl", "K-Y Jelly Bowl" and my personal favorite, the "French Tickler Trojan Bowl".

12 team league. Bottom 6 go to the Loser Playoffs. Worst two teams get a 1st round bye. Losers advance all the way through. Team that loses the Loser Bowl gets #1 pick in next year's draft and owes an extra $20. Money goes towards paying off part of the original cost of the trophy plus the engraving for the new champion.

So, if a team decides to tank it to get the #1 pick, they have to pay for it.