[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Game Thread

mrpnlu

I feel like a genius benching both henry and young... At least for now :D

No way was I going to fall victim again to Shanny, especially not for a playoff game....

I dont know how much of that was Shanahan's fault, but that was about as poor an effort as I have seen from a team fighting for its playoff life in a while. Really sloppy on both sides of the ball...

While making the proper reads and throws are obviously most important, there is something to be said for the way a QB carries himself during the game as he is the leader of the offense. Nearly every time I have seen Cutler play (and especially tonight) he looks like a beaten man. He walks slowly around and slouches on the bench wearing the same defeated look of your average high school student forced to spend an afternoon in detention. Reminds me a little of Eli Manning in that way. Just kind of a sad blank look about him like on the field is about the last place he wants to be. I dont know how much of an effect that has on the other players, but I would wager it does to some degree as the other players must look to him for leadership as they really have no one else on that offense to fill that role IMO. On top of that, I thought Denver's O line played a lousy game as well which really hoses up anything they wanted to do on offense.

And yeah, missilemike, you were wise to avoid the wreck that was Henry and Young tonight. Some of us, not so much :D:D:D:wacko:

From the NFL report:

Poor Sage. How unpopular he must be among his own teammates. :D

Saw that, too! And was wondering if that's how he got his 3.5 sacks. :D Yet, surprised that the initial stats indicated that Sage was NOT sacked, even by DEN's sack-master, Dumervill (sp?).

Wish I was back in Denver, to hear what the radio talk shows are saying about this game.