[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd Round Playoffs and I start by making a huge mistake

sacosud

This is a vent, but here I'am with a team that I have had to fight tooth and nail to get to this point and I make a HUGE mistake.

I played Stokley and could not get to a computer fast enough to change it after he was declared inactive.

NOW, I get to try to win with 8 players to his 9 :D

I'm so addicted to FF too. I'm extremly active owner and this kind of thing just eats at you.

The only good thing is that my other choices would have been Drew Carter, Ted Ginn, or Chris Brown.

My lineup QB Hass, RB E. Graham, RB L.White, WR R.Moss, WR B. Berrian, WR J.Gage, WR STOKELY.

TE H.Miller, PK Josh Brown and Card Defense.

His QB Kitna, RB Sjax, RB, Thomas Jones, WR P. Crayton, WR Housh, WR Bryant Johnson,

WR R.Wayne, TE J.Whitten, PK J.Reed and Vikings Defense.

I have won with a lot of smoke and mirrors all year using the WW and not making stupid mistakes like this, and should I lose by just a few.

my hope is to win or get crushed at this point losing by like 3-5 points may drive me to drink. :D

Like a burned Defensive Back, you just gotta forget it. We all miss on setting the optimal lineup from time to time.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

I agree no sense in crying over spilled milk, I knew there was a chance and I was just not able to get there in time.

I work 2 jobs and ASSUMED I would make it before the deadine and I got caught up at work and could not get out of there and it's hard to tell the boss I got to go set my FF line up see ya.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Now in my keeper league Johnson scores a late td. I hope Sunday is better for me.

Good Luck to all that are playing and maybe my pain can help you make sure you beat feet to get that last second change in.

This is a vent, but here I'am with a team that I have had to fight tooth and nail to get to this point and I make a HUGE mistake.

I played Stokley and could not get to a computer fast enough to change it after he was declared inactive.

When I got this far I thought that maybe you were my playoff opponent this week. He also had Stokely in. Of course, since he has Brady, he may be just giving me a head start to be sporting.

:D