[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Members UNITE

theeohiostate

:D

Oh..... and I'm in and I want total control over the Cheerleader Management

Cliaz has dibs in the department. There would be an opening in the scouting division however. We'd need you to go to colleges all over the country and throw some bigass keg parties to get some pub out for the phins, most don't even know we have a NFL franchise in Miami.

Cliaz has dibs in the department. There would be an opening in the scouting division however. We'd need you to go to colleges all over the country and throw some bigass keg parties to get some pub out for the phins, most don't even know we have a NFL franchise in Miami.

You want one legged midget cheerleaders? I mean.....just because the team sucks doesn;t mean the cheerleaders have to mirror that.

You want one legged midget cheerleaders? I mean.....just because the team sucks doesn;t mean the cheerleaders have to mirror that.

My cheerleaders would do pyramids and throws and crazy stuff like in college.

They wouldn't just be the glorified T&A shaking stripper-wannabees that pro teams have now.

Not that there is anything wrong with strippers.

No, I definitely want my cheerleader to suck...and swallow. We could set up Gold Room and Hustler Club franchises for those with Club level seats. Charge an extra 10K for the seats too.

I'm in.