[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's really starting to snow here now

loaf

Gotta consider benching Lee Evans in Cleveland for S Holmes in Pittsburgh, who is also likely to be playing in foul weather. I guess this is a coin flip - might as well just stick with what I have.

The one redeeming characteristic of bad-weather games is that any WR is one foot-slip by a CB away from a long td.

In light of all the nasty weather forecasted today, anyone have an opinion on how bad it would have to get before the NFL would consider postponing or moving a game? I know they postpone for lightning, but how bout for wintry conditions that make a game potentially unsafe for players and/or fans?

how bout for wintry conditions that make a game potentially unsafe for players and/or fans?

Ice Bowl.

81 AFC title game.

85 "Snow Bowl" game between Bays of Tampa and Green.

And don't tell me that the turf was safe for the players in that Pitt/Mia game.

The one redeeming characteristic of bad-weather games is that any WR is one foot-slip by a CB away from a long td.

Agreed. I am sticking with Evans, also I have Holmes in the only other league I'm still involved with so don't want to run him out in both.

Agreed. I am sticking with Evans, also I have Holmes in the only other league I'm still involved with so don't want to run him out in both.

Given that Evans is really only a long ball threat and given the 30 mph winds, I would say that it will be very hard to get Evans the ball deep, open or not. On top of that, Edwards doesn't really have a strong arm to begin with. I have Evans and am seriously considering benching him for Patten.

Given that Evans is really only a long ball threat and given the 30 mph winds, I would say that it will be very hard to get Evans the ball deep, open or not. On top of that, Edwards doesn't really have a strong arm to begin with. I have Evans and am seriously considering benching him for Patten.

Thats a good point. I was starting Evans, but Im reconsidering throwing Kolby Smith for the Chiefs in at my flex spot. Anybody know if Titans have there big D tackle playing (haynesworth)?

Thats a good point. I was starting Evans, but Im reconsidering throwing Kolby Smith for the Chiefs in at my flex spot. Anybody know if Titans have there big D tackle playing (haynesworth)?

ESPN just reported that Haynesworth IS playing

ESPN just reported that Haynesworth IS playing

Yea, I just saw that. They said he didn't practice Friday, but that he is playing. Blah....

EDIT: Well, I did it anyway. I plugged Kolby Smith in instead of Evans. You guys can start Evans and expect 2 touchdowns.

Edited by Square

I have Derek in two leagues. I have already benched him in one for Mcnabb.

In the other....my other choice is Kitna. I haven't been able to force myself to pull that trigger yet. :D

For what its worth...Im sticking with Anderson. SD seems to get a lot of interceptions so I fear Kitna either throwing a bunch of picks or the Lions just running a lot.