[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boldin playing?

Teacon

I won't be in the house until right before 1pm, just in time to make the change.......

I have Boldin and J.Jones on the bench for M.Clayton (balt) in the starting lineup. I know, horrible, but our league is VERY deep (dynasty, 12-team) and we have large starting lineups, so the choices are limited. Boldin is a start if he plays but I have seen nothing difinitive on his status. I'll be checking this thread the minute I walk into the door so if anyone sees that he IS in fact starting, a post here would be appreciated.

This just in.........

http://rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

10-12 snaps is scary.

10-12 snaps w/a player who is normally productive (Boldin) vs. a disappointing player but supposedly talented player coming off a decent game (Clayton)?

I'm probably going to stick w/Clayton. I'm somewhat encouraged by Clayton last week. Less because of the yardage, because we all know 50 of those happened on the last hail mary, but because of the 7 catches. At least he was thrown to last week.

I won't be in the house until right before 1pm, just in time to make the change.......

Obviously it's time to skip church this week as a referendum on whether or not you should continue in ff. If you win, God understands and many championships are in your future. If you lose, you MUST quit and become a monk. :D

Obviously it's time to skip church this week as a referendum on whether or not you should continue in ff. If you win, God understands and many championships are in your future. If you lose, you MUST quit and become a monk. :D

+1

The less churchy among us confirm that Boldin is active and expected to start which is good news for the Warner owners among us too.

I'll be at the Church of St Childress (aka the Metrotrashcan) Monday to see just how sucky my Bears are first hand. I'll be the one with the :D on.

You should know that AD is Minny's savior; Chilly is, at best, an apostle.

Lost by ONE!

Lets see....

1- Didn't play Boldin over Clayton...Boldin 6, Clayton 2....THAT would have given me the win....

2- Brady plays in a Noreaster and puts up a big 3 pts........

3- LT sit all of the second half after scoring 20 in the first half because they are up by so MUCH....THANKS NORV.......