[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dominant FF teams that went south today

kickers play

My team outscored the next closest by 300 points. My lineup today: Brady, Grant, AD, Randy, Patten, Cooley, JBrown, Titans DT. Forced to start Patten with Roy hurt--who would think he would outscore Grant, Randy, Cooley, and Brady?!

I'm currently down 30 to this team: Hasselbeck (that late TD stings), Gado (another late TD), White, Edwards, Hilliard, Witten, Folk, Colts DT (freakin' kick return!)

Now with the wind killing Cooley's value, I have to hope for either 200 and a TD, 140 and 2TD, or 80 and 3TD from AD. :D

As I type this Cooley drops a pass for a sure 10 yards!

What a painful end to my season...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

12-1 regular season. 133-10 cummulative breakdown against the rest of the league. Unfortunately, mother nature, injuries, and just bad play killed me today.

Brady - nature shanked me in the neck

LT - Lions just could not keep game competitive...if they did, he would have had 40 pts

AP - possible hail mary tomorrow

TO - bad play

Fitz - injury, limited

Plax - bad play

Gates - injury limted

Folk - bad play

Pats DST - great game

73 pts for me...107 for him. I have Plax struggling in the 4th qt and AP tomorrow. Oh well. What a friggin waste of a season.

12-1 regular season. 133-10 cummulative breakdown against the rest of the league. Unfortunately, mother nature, injuries, and just bad play killed me today.

Brady - nature shanked me in the neck

LT - Lions just could not keep game competitive...if they did, he would have had 40 pts

AP - possible hail mary tomorrow

TO - bad play

Fitz - injury, limited

Plax - bad play

Gates - injury limted

Folk - bad play

Pats DST - great game

73 pts for me...107 for him. I have Plax struggling in the 4th qt and AP tomorrow. Oh well. What a friggin waste of a season.

We're in the same boat. We must have faith in Purple Jesus. :D

1st league-12-2 Best record and highest points had Romo, TO, and Addai lost by 3.

2nd league- 2nd best record and 2nd in points had Brady lost by 3.

3rd league- Going to the Super Bowl with Big Ben, E Graham, R. Johnson, A. Johnson, TJ Housch, Engram, Winslow, Reed, Dallas D. (don't know how that happened.)

Finished regular season on seven game win streak... first place lead by three games..... lost tonight in first round of playoffs to fourth place team due to my Romo/Galloway/Seattle fiascos... He had Jackson, Garrard, and New England D going strong for him....

Oh well...fantasy basketball, golf, and baseball right around the corner....

Good luck to Huddlers still alive....and thanks fro a great season.... :D

I lost in my local today as the #1 seed with 10-3 record. The poor showing by Anderson and Winslow due to weather :D , Ocho Stinko dropping TDs :wacko: , and the Denver RB disaster :D finally did me in. Unfortunately, my opponent had the week's high score and all his guys were clicking on full cylinders today. First time I will not be in the Superbowl in my local in 3 years. :D

Oh well, it was a challenging season given all the injuries due to my team and feel pretty lucky to have done this well. Good luck to everybody next week. :D

Went 8-5 but was the second-leading scoring in the league. I lost by 4.35 points today. :D Wayne and especially Housh didn't show up this week. Hey Palmer, Housh was wide open down the seam in the fourth quarter and you force one into Ocho Stinko. LT apparently got pulled early, otherwise I think he could have given me the extra points I needed. :D:D I really though Warner would go off against the Saints. And...drumroll please...for my flex, I started Galloway over Fragile Freddy. :wacko: I really thought Taylor would struggle and Galloway would catch at least one long bomb for a TD.

Oh, yeah, and here is the lineup my team lost to, in a PPR league, no TE required:

QB Rosenfels

RB Graham

RB Lewis

WR T.O. (he actually stunk today)

WR Brandon Marshall (Cutler jjust had to keep throwing to him)

WR Engram

K Folk

DST Chargers

This is by no means a dominant team, but a pretty good one that ran into some bad luck yesterday...

Hasselbeck (only the last-second TD made him an OK play)

Addai (killed me yesterday)

Parker (par for the course this season... not bad for a #2)

Holt (ditto)

Burress (also killed me yesterday)

Engram (solid game for a #3)

J. Brown (expected more than 4 points yesterday)

Titans D (weak outing against a crappy offense)

somehow I still won even though I have these Seattle players...

Shaun Alexander

Mo Morris

Deion Branch

Bobby Engram

I didn't see the last TD but Branch scored with 1 second left! And that's why I won my matchup although I have AD tonight so I would've been okay.

Oh and I have Travis Henry. freaking bum. I hate Denver. They stink.

11-3 record. Had the most points by over 300. My Team -Brady, Favre, Addai, E.James, C. Taylor, T.O,, Fitz, B. Edwards, Welker, Housh, Folk and GB defense. Started Brady, Addai, C. Taylor, Housh, T.O. , Fitz, Folk and GB. Only lost by 35)unless C.Taylor gets that tomorrow!! Had a fun year, however.

You started Brady over Favre? Brady over Favre when Brady was supposedly playing in another snow bowl with howling winds and Favre in a dome? No offense, but you deserved to lose.

Somehow, someway, I made the show winning by 11 last night on the leg of Longwell and a dissapointing game from the Minny def. Dont know how, but gotta thank the Eagles stuffing 4 Cowboys my opponent had to squeak by. I am pumped!!!! 66.9 to 55.6. To think I started this thread with little to no hope!!! Damn thats crazy!!!