[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL has Addai with a TD

CaP'N GRuNGe

Scoring error fixed, but Colts broken? They have their hands full with the Raiders so far. I was hoping smokin Joe Addai would have a TD and healthy yardage by now :D

Going against Addai so I'm not complaining. :D

This match-up could go into tomorrow night and be decided in a kicker shoot out. Who says kickers aren't important?

ME

Brady, Tom NEP QB 5.50

Graham, Earnest TBB RB 22.90

Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB 18.30

Gonzalez, Anthony IND WR 6.20

Patten, David NOS WR 17.20

Williams, Reggie JAC WR 7.30

Longwell, Ryan MIN PK -

Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def 6.80

Total: 84.20

Players Yet To Play: 1

Players Currently Playing: 2

Player Minutes Remaining: 129:12

HIM

Brees, Drew NOS QB 20.60

Addai, Joseph IND RB 1.00

Lewis, Jamal CLE RB 18.40

Jennings, Greg GBP WR 16.60

Mason, Derrick BAL WR 14.50

Moss, Randy NEP WR 12.90

Gould, Robbie CHI PK -

Chiefs, Kansas City KCC Def 2.60

Total: 86.60

Players Yet To Play: 1

Players Currently Playing: 1

Player Minutes Remaining: 90:36

Raiders have been playing the run pretty well. Colts have been passing against the fronts the Raiders have been playing. But, their offensive line is banged up, and the Raiders have been getting pressure.

Defensively, the Colts are missing their entire starting defensive line and their starting free safety. They gave up a 99 yard drive dink-and-dunk style.

Raiders have been playing the run pretty well. Colts have been passing against the fronts the Raiders have been playing. But, their offensive line is banged up, and the Raiders have been getting pressure.

Defensively, the Colts are missing their entire starting defensive line and their starting free safety. They gave up a 99 yard drive dink-and-dunk style.

Well get on your celly and tell Dungy to get those guys straightened out. I NEED a big game from Addai today!

The Pitt loss is affecting how the Colts are playing. I cant remember a game where the def was so soft. Besides that Addai has been soft too. What gives!!! Im in a battle of the ages in my league and this isnt helping. My opponent has Romo and Folk and Witten and is allowing me to stay in the game!!! I am just asking for some production here!!!

The Pitt loss is affecting how the Colts are playing. I cant remember a game where the def was so soft. Besides that Addai has been soft too.

Wrong

Well, they might want to step up the effort a bit as the JOSH MCCLOWN lead Raiders are coming in for another score :D

The entire Colts D-line is out right now. Their starting FS is out. I agree that they need to step it up but, geez...

Edited by Bill Swerski