[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why is turner getting so many carries

mrpnlu

Maybe Norv Turner didn't get the memo that your fantasy league is more important than the chargers post season... They're up by 20... Why risk the best running back in the league in a game that is out of hand... He's in on this drive, but I think if they put up another td I think it will be his last, as there is no need for him to be in the game.

:D Amen brother.

you do realize that youre also home on a sunday watching football right? i dont understand why some people trip out on how i would like to use the message boards to get information on games i dont have access to..dont get so mad silly...its just a message board...there is not a finite number of posts, when i post something you think is a waste....dont worry im not using up your supply of posts...so take a deep breath...and ignore my messages if it bothers you that much...and let me ask whatever i want...as my playoff hopes ride on LT and i dont ahve the game on...man some of yall think youre slick...when youre on a freakin message board just like me...get over yourself bro.

you do realize that youre also home on a sunday watching football right? i dont understand why some people trip out on how i would like to use the message boards to get information on games i dont have access to..dont get so mad silly...its just a message board...there is not a finite number of posts, when i post something you think is a waste....dont worry im not using up your supply of posts...so take a deep breath...and ignore my messages if it bothers you that much...and let me ask whatever i want...as my playoff hopes ride on LT and i dont ahve the game on...man some of yall think youre slick...when youre on a freakin message board just like me...get over yourself bro.

In your world at this point you're going to get more carries than LT.

Look bro, if you're keeping up with the game on sportsline, there's plenty you can look at to see if LT is OK. Read the game log. I think they'd probably mention something in there if LT was hurt. Or wait a few plays and see if LT gets a carry a few plays later.

My issue is that whenever a back is pulled to take a breather, people start freaking out and there are new topics posted "Is LT ok?", "LT injured?", etc. Maybe before starting a new thread you should check the "LT2" thread. There's probably some sort of discussion relevant to the information you're looking for in there.

Maybe it happening once isn't a big deal, but when everyone just creates threads about whatever trash they please it makes reading the boards less informative. Every week there are countless threads of this nature started when only one is necessary. It's like checking your email. It's a helpful tool, but when you start getting a ton of SPAM cluttering it up, it makes it harder to find the actual emails that you want to read. So next time take a minute to see what information is out there and what threads are going before you start your own.

:D

EVERY WEEK YOU FREAK OUT WHEN ONE OF YOUR PLAYER LOSES 1 OR 2 TOUCHES TO ANOTHER PLAYER ... WONDERING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR PLAYER.

EITHER THAT OR YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT THAN WHEN A TEAM GETS UP BY 40 POINTS THEY PULL THEIR STAR FOR 2ND STRINGERS

TRY GOING TO NFL.COM GAME CENTER AND YOU CAN FOLLOW PLAY BY PLAY.