[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

barber is a beast

buddahj

he is a beast...too bad jason garrett would prefer to let romo sail balls ten ft over receivers heads, force a ball with a defender draped over his receiver, and settle for field goals....rather than score touchdowns

when romo got picked in the endzone...he had no business doing anything but handing it to barber on 2nd down...and the last drive the cowboys stalled on and settled for a field goal...christ...barber just rolled mikeill....then he goes shotgun...what a joke....should have gone big with romo under center and barber behind him...even if he wanted to throw the ball

Yeah, those 6 carries for 29 yards are HOF material. :D

4.8 YPC for Barber today seems pretty reasonable to me seeing as Earl Campbell averaged 4.3 ypc :D

The point I think Capn is trying to make is the fact that Barber would be better utilized if he was get 25 carries a game instead of only a handful.

As a Barber owner, I highly agree.

Hijack to say great logo canes.

Thanks.

This is the second year in a row that Barber let me down in a HUGH way in the playoffs...I will never understand Dallas' playcalling...

You have to wonder what kind of back he would be if he was getting 25+ touches a game. :D

This is the second year in a row that Barber let me down in a HUGH way in the playoffs...I will never understand Dallas' playcalling...

+1.....i was thinking the same thing about Week 15 last year.

+100, on the Dallas playcalling....proponents always say "stick with RBBC...it works"

maybe this drilling by Eagles will change it....good news is, there is no way JJ is back next year.

You have to wonder what kind of back he would be if he was getting 25+ touches a game. :D

I dunno, with Barber's running style, I'm not sure that he'd last very long throwing it down 25+ times a game. He isn't just dishing it out, he's taking some with it as well, and it will add up. It seems to me it would make sense to prolong his usefullness by keeping his workload under 20+ carries a game. Just my 2 cents...

The Cowboys say, they want him fresh when the defense is gased in the 4th quarter. In a few games, when the score was close, he played more in the 1st half, than when Dallas had a decent lead. Either way, Julius Jones should be shown the door as soon as this season ends. And I was one of the ones that thought he might actually have a decent year. Boy did he prove that to be a stupid thought.

I dunno, with Barber's running style, I'm not sure that he'd last very long throwing it down 25+ times a game. He isn't just dishing it out, he's taking some with it as well, and it will add up. It seems to me it would make sense to prolong his usefullness by keeping his workload under 20+ carries a game. Just my 2 cents...

Given his running style & that he performs well in the passing game also, I could justify keeping him at or under 20 carries a game. That would still get him 22-25 touches a game, which is probably how much he ought to be handling the football.

But 7 freakin' carries in a game where DAL is trying to hold off GB for HFA? That's just plain stupid.