[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas will lose

gbpfan1231

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy move by Westbrook. +1 in my book.

It's not class - it's being aware that Dallas is out of time-outs, so sitting down at the 1 lets the Eagles go into "victory" formation and run out the clock. A score there would've put Dallas down 11, but given them the ball back with 2 minutes in which to score a td and a fg. Better to put the other team in a situation where it has NO chance than one in which it has a SLIM chance.

I wonder how many people will lose because of Westy falling down on the 1 yard. Very smart play on his part - kudos to him..

Smartest play Westy could make. Won the Birds the Birds the game.

:D Hats off to whatever Bird fans are still here. Havent heard much from them lately, but this win keeps them alive for now.

They absolutely deserved to lose..The Offense was dreadful and Phills D was awesome. Dallas truly can not stop teams on 3rd down. Its been a problem all year. It doesnt get noticed as much because they score so much..Pathetic D on 3rd down . The 9th string TE teabagged them to ice the game..Kudos to Philly . You earned the win..

I wonder how many people will lose because of Westy falling down on the 1 yard. Very smart play on his part - kudos to him..

I have him going in 2 leagues today. I won one of them and lost the other. The TD wouldn't of made a difference in either one.

I'm sure I'm the exception tough.

Gonna be some pissed off Westy owners for sure.

Well, at least I got to see a bunch of shots of Jessica Simpson in the stands.

Thanks Tony H omo. Oh, and a shout out to Captain Alligator arms, T.O.

I saw that to..That drop was hugh. He had nothing but daylight ahead of him..Philly outplayed them though..Dallas was off but Philly did earn the win..

They absolutely deserved to lose..The Offense was dreadful and Phills D was awesome. Dallas truly can not stop teams on 3rd down. Its been a problem all year. It doesnt get noticed as much because they score so much..Pathetic D on 3rd down . The 9th string TE teabagged them to ice the game..Kudos to Philly . You earned the win..

Agreed, and trying to force it in to Owens to keep him happy doesn't help either.

It's not class - it's being aware that Dallas is out of time-outs, so sitting down at the 1 lets the Eagles go into "victory" formation and run out the clock. A score there would've put Dallas down 11, but given them the ball back with 2 minutes in which to score a td and a fg. Better to put the other team in a situation where it has NO chance than one in which it has a SLIM chance.

I guess you're right--I should have typed 'solid' move. It wasn't class. He's a lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying piranha. You crack me up.

Well, at least I got to see a bunch of shots of Jessica Simpson in the stands.

Thanks Tony H omo. Oh, and a shout out to Captain Alligator arms, T.O.

She looked hot with that sleazy eye makeup, too. Damn. I would have been overthrowing peaches by the bucket all day too.

:D