[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierogies

Egret

I can FedEx you some of the best in the world that are made at a Polish church on the South Side of Pittsburgh every Thursday. I kid you not, these things would make you spit any Mrs T's out and might have you make a trip to Pittsburgh just to get some.

I might take you up on that sometime. We go to the Polish Federated home when they have their festivals. There's nothing like little old ladies making pierogies in a cramped kitchen. They are amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

I grew up in a very authentic polish neighborhood in Philly (I'm 50% polish). I like the smoked kielbasa, latkes (potato pancakes), & pierogies but not much else when it comes to Polish food. I have had the homemade pierogies, but I prefer Mrs. T's for some reason.

rr,

thanks for the recipe. that is a process!! i will have to have a very slow day to do those. looks fantastic though

They are a long affair. But worth it. When my Bro makes them, he makes a day of it almost, but has plenty for several meals.

They are a long affair. But worth it. When my Bro makes them, he makes a day of it almost, but has plenty for several meals.

Tommy, can you send me a copy?

rfremeratwindstreamdotnet

Thanks

Haven't had homemade since mom passed over 25 years ago. Yum Yum.

Edited by Bier Meister
don't want your addy dangling in the innernets wind

Tommy, can you send me a copy?

rfremeratwindstreamdotnet

Thanks

Haven't had homemade since mom passed over 25 years ago. Yum Yum.

Done, My friend!

Done, My friend!

Excellent recipe Tom. Made 60 for my first try. The wife isn't real happy with the condition of her kitchen though. :D

Let me know when they will be done and I will hop in the car.

Jump- on 28 North buddy follow it to the end and you'll be in my small burg.

does this recipe look good? http://home.comcast.net/~dyrgcmn/Pierogi/pierogi.html

Also, rr, could you e-mail your recipe as I've got a jones to cook something new.

Recipe sent, unta. Enjoy.

Glad you liked them, Aqua. Understand the kitchen condition. :D