[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like how Philly is knocking Cowboys out of the game

Randall

no sh*t, people forget Dallas trashed that defense the last time, and it took Aaron Rogers to jump start that offense. Favre was a joke, and our D is looking better and better every week. Romo has an off week every so often, this time it cost the Boys a win. If Dallas has to go to GB, which I doubt because I dont see GB winning the first match up in the playoffs, but if? Dallas thumps there ass again. Though next time we may not knock Favre out of the game, and GB loses by 3 scores.

Edit to add: GB has played a bunch of patsies as of late, while Dallas is playing much better competition. It showed up when these 2 teams met the first time. GB was in shock, down huge in the 2nd quarter.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Thank God....no more :D about KGB and Woodson.

LMAO, Al Harris was abused by TO. Nothing will change the next time, and GB doesnt cover the TE with Woodson. Next time we may have Glenn racing past Woodson. KGB is a over rated 3rd down pass rusher. Dude is living off a huge season 5 yrs ago, just like Jevon Kearse.

no sh*t, people forget Dallas trashed that defense the last time, and it took Aaron Rogers to jump start that offense. Favre was a joke, and our D is looking better and better every week. Romo has an off week every so often, this time it cost the Boys a win. If Dallas has to go to GB, which I doubt because I dont see GB winning the first match up in the playoffs, but if? Dallas thumps there ass again. Though next time we may not knock Favre out of the game, and GB loses by 3 scores.

Edit to add: GB has played a bunch of patsies as of late, while Dallas is playing much better competition. It showed up when these 2 teams met the first time. GB was in shock, down huge in the 2nd quarter.

I got fifty that says Dallas won't win a playoff game in Green Bay :D

Dunno if anyone forgot that Dallas trashed the Green Bay defense in Dallas, but seems you may have forgotten Green Bay didn't have half their starters either. :D

Keep patting yourselves on the back...you just scored SIX points against Philly.

Either the Cowboys aren't that good, or they weren't ready to play. Certainly, Philly played hard, no doubt. Why didn't Dallas?

Keep patting yourselves on the back...you just scored SIX points against Philly.

Either the Cowboys aren't that good, or they weren't ready to play. Certainly, Philly played hard, no doubt. Why didn't Dallas?

Im not defending my team today by any means. They looked like they were sleep walking on offense. My comments are more to do with Packer fans forgetting the ass whoppin put on them earlier this yr with Brett Favre in the game. And I dont see GB benching Favre for Rogers the next time, do you? :D

I got fifty that says Dallas won't win a playoff game in Green Bay :D

Dunno if anyone forgot that Dallas trashed the Green Bay defense in Dallas, but seems you may have forgotten Green Bay didn't have half their starters either. :D

Get real, Dallas hasnt had its #2 Wr all season. No excuses about who is playing or who is not. Hell we could say the same thing about losing to NE earlier in the season. The GB starters you claim are not difference makers, and they get thumped regardless. That simple.

Im not defending my team today by any means. They looked like they were sleep walking on offense. My comments are more to do with Packer fans forgetting the ass whoppin put on them earlier this yr with Brett Favre in the game. And I dont see GB benching Favre for Rogers the next time, do you? :D

Sorry Sarge, was probably blinded by my disappointment. And as to your question, oh Dear God no. :D

Now when the Packers and Boys meet we may have more healthy players than they do.

You're still :D about that game ? :D You lost..get over it already..Philly took it to Dallas today..Hats off to them but Dang you wont see my crying about it 3 weeks from now..Move on Randall..

You're still :D about that game ? :wacko: You lost..get over it already..Philly took it to Dallas today..Hats off to them but Dang you wont see my crying about it 3 weeks from now..Move on Randall..

Amen to that. I understand all that is in Green Bay is the packers and the fudge packers, but we dont need to hear about the whining every week. :D

No peaches by the bucket! Barely got out of last week's game with a win and Philly punched them in the mouth this week.

Oh, and Dallas needs to put a restraining order against Jessica Simpson to keep her away from Romo the rest of the season, although that won't help Owens' problem with the drops. :D

In addition to the Packers, Dallas has faced the Eagles, Lions and Jets over the last four weeks. Wow! That's a tough stretch. :D

I think the Giants are the only team that could pose a problem in the playoffs with their pass rush. TB and SEA have good records, but haven't beat any decent teams.

Sorry for butting in on the blind homerism thread but, after looking at Green Bays schedule, I don't really see a ton of tough games either.

Sorry for butting in on the blind homerism thread but, after looking at Green Bays schedule, I don't really see a ton of tough games either.

GB has 4 wins against teams with winning records.

TB and SEA only have 1 each against winning teams and both were at home. They both have losing records on the road (3-4).

GB has 4 wins against teams with winning records.

TB and SEA only have 1 each against winning teams and both were at home.

Congrats to the Pack on having 4 wins against teams with winning records.

Green Bay is playing really good ball right now...Seattle had been up until today. Dallas has been less than impressive as of late and need to turn it around as the playoffs near. If you think only that the Giants would give the Packers a game at Lambeau, I say you are sorely mistaken.

Edited by bushwacked

Congrats to the Pack on having 4 wins against teams with winning records.

Green Bay is playing really good ball right now...Seattle had been up until today. Dallas has been less than impressive as of late and need to turn it around as the playoffs near. If you think only that the Giants would give the Packers a game at Lambeau, I say you are sorely mistaken.

Very true..