[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I like how Philly is knocking Cowboys out of the game

Randall

Just FYI....

had the Eagles not dropped two punts on opening day, the Packers would also have scored a grand total of SIX points.

What I find funny is GB is still a game back of Dallas because of the tiebreak. The tiebreak Dallas pounded that Cheese lovin ass, just 3 weeks ago. Yet GB fans are talking smack. :D

BTW, I dont care if Dallas has to go to GB or plays at home. Dallas will get to Favre, GB wont get the Romo. Dallas can run on GB. GB outside of 1 long run cant run on Dallas. I see a complete mismatch between these 2 teams regardless of where the game is played. GB's best shot at advancing is for Dallas to lose the first game. But imo, its GB that will lose in the Divisional round, not Dallas. I pray Dallas gets GB, regardless of where its played. Id rather play GB than the Eagles, Giants, Saints,or 0 Sea Hawks. Probably the only team Id rather face than GB is Tampa.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

What I find funny is GB is still a game back of Dallas because of the tiebreak. The tiebreak Dallas pounded that Cheese lovin ass, just 3 weeks ago. Yet GB fans are talking smack. :D

BTW, I dont care if Dallas has to go to GB or plays at home. Dallas will get to Favre, GB wont get the Romo. Dallas can run on GB. GB outside of 1 long run cant run on Dallas. I see a complete mismatch between these 2 teams regardless of where the game is played. GB's best shot at advancing is for Dallas to lose the first game. But imo, its GB that will lose in the Divisional round, not Dallas. I pray Dallas gets GB, regardless of where its played. Id rather play GB than the Eagles, Giants, Saints,or 0 Sea Hawks. Probably the only team Id rather face than GB is Tampa.

So you remain delusional. Thanks for sharing.

Just FYI....

had the Eagles not dropped two punts on opening day, the Packers would also have scored a grand total of SIX points.

Lets not do this to ourselves - the number of "ifs" for the Eagles this year are unbelievable....

what is sad is with 10 minutes left yesterday, turned to my wife and said "they'll find a way to blow this one". I've just lost all confidence in the Eagles ability to close out/win close ones. Just seems it's not our year, so we'll now probably win out over our last three against good/decent teams (saints/bills to finish) to go 8-8, be one game out, with 6 losses that one play in the last 2 minutes would have been wins....

In addition to the Packers, Dallas has faced the Eagles, Lions and Jets over the last four weeks. Wow! That's a tough stretch. :wacko:

Yea, not like the tough schedule the Packers have had.... That Oakland game must of been scary :D

You Cheeseheads are always whining.... Why can't we play in Green Bay, why can't we play in Green Bay..... Get over it. You play were you have too. And if Dallas has too go North in Jan, so be it, they should of played better....

They are in that freaking Dec swoon again, so most likely the Packer faithful will get their wish.... A home playoff lost in Green Bay....

And yes TOS, I'll cover that 50 bet if Dallas goes to GB, because they will beat the CheeseWhiz out of GB just like I'm going to beat you in the Ladder Pro Championship next week :D

So you remain delusional. Thanks for sharing.

Nope. I just saw Dallas punk Green Bay, and the way they did it on both sides of the ball. Not allowing the Pack to get to Romo, while Dallas consistently got to Favre and knocked him out of the game. And the way Dallas is playing D right now. GB has no chance regardless of where this game is played. the Pack cant beat Dallas.