[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need?

Thews40

7 Points from Brandon Jacobs in my main.

10.3 (non-PPR) from Cooley to beat Az in Huddler's refuge

15 from Greg Olson/Chester Taylor to beat Randall in the ladder.

In the most odd duck week 15 I've ever seen, what do you need to pull it out?

I have 3 players left and my opponent is done..Im down 29..I have Santana Moss, Berrian and Chi D..I need 10 each..6 pts per td 1 point at 40 yds 1 pt every 20 after 40

Edited by whomper

I've got a decent lead (32 points in a standard scoring, PPR league). Still have Cooley and Ryan Longwell to go. He still has MIN's AP, Brandon Jacobs, and Lawrence Tynes. I'll know whether I have any chance at all after the Giants/Redskins game, but I'm not feeling too confident right now.

I have 3 players left and my opponent is done..Im down 29..I have Santana Moss, Berrian and Chi D..I need 10 each..6 pts per td 1 point at 40 yds 1 pt every 20 after 40

I'm not sure I like your chances. I hope you pull through, though.

Edited by yo mama

Burress to do absolutely NOTHING and then AD to play well enough for the Vikes to win but not for me to lose.

I hate when the success of the home team's player(s) means I get ousted from the semis.

Fantasy football...a cruel mistress she is :D

Edited by Delicious_bass

Looks bleak :D , but with the Bears D you never know when they're gonna pop off a two TD special teams TD night. Good luck, cause you could take this one easy... it all comes down to this, but to be here means that you made the playoffs with this team :D I'll be rooting for you Whomp. Go Cooley :D:wacko::D