[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF titles: ever have a "3-peat?"

BeeR

We're on the facing it next weekt. Never even heard of one and thinking this has to be REALLY rare in a competitive league......hell a repeat is pretty rare if all/most of the other owners have a clue.

in Corleone i won the title 2 consecutive years and retired as a 2 time champ...LosGigantes took over my team and won the following year(it was a 3 player keeper league)

An owner in my local (the Bundy League), has won the last 3 championships. It's a redraft league, and very competitive. He had an uncanny mix of good fortune and getting top players via draft those 3 years, but also did a fine job with free agents. So yes, I've seen it, I was a victim in the finals of one fo those 3 in a row, and we may be seeing 4 in a row, but I'm not sure how the semis have played out yet.

In our local ... with good competition ... the same owner won 6 years in a row. We even moved from a 14 team re-draft to a 12 team partial keeper, then to a 12 team redraft auction style during those 6 seasons. His first championship came in a season where he lost Testaverde and Terrell Davis in the first 2 weeks of the year. Good drafting strategies, but even better free agent work throughout the season, and took advantage of good playoff matchups each season. No doubt some serious luck involved on several ocaissions too.

Edited by baddfish2

My main local has been together for about 13 years. We have a nice percentage of original owners and I consider us a competitive league..We had a new guy come in about 5 years ago and he won back to back..We luckily stopped him before the 3peat but he schooled us a little bit..He did have LT both years and one year he had LT and LJ so he has had some assistance but he has drafted well around those guys and makes smart decisions.

I'm the 2 time defending champion in DOH! (a 14 team BOTH league).

I'm currently up by 7.3 pts in my playoff matchup for the chance to head back to the Super Bowl and defend my title. He has Robbie Gould left. I have Ryan Longwell.

Kicker Fight! :D

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

In my main local, won from 99-01 (6 man keeper, and let me say "God bless you Marshall Faulk and Kurt Warner") then racked it up again in 03 (was nice, I re-loaded my Warner/Faulk/Duce Staley/Jimmy Smith/Gonzo core from the 3-time champs to Hass/Faulk/J Lewis/CJ/Gonzo for the 4th title).

Back in the title game again after a rough 3-year stretch (I believe my playoff record was 1-3) with a team built around Palmer/SJax/FWP/CJ/Gonzo.

I'm looking for a 3-peat in my local this year. This is the 5th year of this league, and I've been in the SB every year, but lost it in the 2nd year. It is a redraft league that is a little strange in that we pick a team defense as well as 2 IDPs.

I'm going for a repeat in WDDL which is a dynasty league.

I'm looking to win my first in 12 Men in the Huddle (I lost the SB last year my first year in the league), which is a keeper league.

I'm looking for a 3-peat in my local this year. This is the 5th year of this league, and I've been in the SB every year, but lost it in the 2nd year. It is a redraft league that is a little strange in that we pick a team defense as well as 2 IDPs.

I'm going for a repeat in WDDL which is a dynasty league.

I'm looking to win my first in 12 Men in the Huddle (I lost the SB last year my first year in the league), which is a keeper league.

Yeah,

3 peat defending divisioin 2 champ. But never won a SB in this league. It sucks. I feel like Peyton Manning. Except he finally won the big one.

I was lookiong to 3-peat in my work league. Pretty good competition as far as a work league goes. I lost in the 1st round of our playoffs this week. Next week I play for 3rd place money.

I had Brady, Welker, Lee Evans, and Winslow in those messy games yesterday. My opponent had polished turds that went off. What can you do? It was a weird fantasy weekend.

I'm in a very competitive league and am playing next week for Back to Back Championships!

This one would be extra sweet because last year I basically rode the LT Express and that piece of sh*t Vick to the Title.

But this season, I had the last pick in the draft and my draft SUCKED. My team after the draft...

QB - Alex Smith, Culpepper

RB - AD, Reggie Bush, Travis Henry, A-Train, Great Dayne, Chatman

WR - Fitzgerald, Branch, Marshall, Darryl Jaxon, Ernest Wilford

TE - The Solja Kellen Winslow

D - Bears

K - Kasay

AWFUL!! (except AD/Fitz/Solja/Marshall) Started off 0-3

then traded Marshall for Big Ben and picked up Campbell, traded Bush for Alexander and Mo Morris, picked up Ernie Graham in week 3, picked up Bobby Engram in week 4, picked up Hackett in week 8, picked up Kolby Smith when LJ went down, and yesterday picked up Ms Cleo vs Baltimore lo and Cleveland D in the blizzard.l

I did in my local. Lost in the finals of year 1 (after starting 0-5 and then going 8-1 to make the play-offs). Then won years 2-4. Funny thing is, I haven't won since despite the fact that I'm the only guy to make the play-offs every year I've played (I think this is year 9). This is my first year back after 3 off and I'm 30 yards from AD away from going back to the finals.

It's a somewhat competitive league but I've played in harder ones. Everyone's played long enough that you don't have guys drafting retired players or the type of lame actions that can plague some leagues. That said, I'm the only one that uses the huddle :D

In my local, I have been in the championship three years running. Won the last two.

I dont like my matchups next week, but who knows. I have been in the league for 17 years.

What causes me grief is our league plays its Super Bowl in week 17. It comes down to a lot of luck

when some teams start sitting players. I have tried to get it changed, but majority still wants to keep

it as it is?

I had a bye this week so I have two wins to go for the trifecta.