[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli with 34 incompletions

Grits and Shins

8 minutes left in the game they are driving,he throws twice to Burress in the endzone then the 3rd time to smith I think.After they had been moving the ball on the on the ground.Earlier,3rd and short 4th and short they throw the ball?

The play calling was horrible.

Aw,... you guys are really mean. :D It's not Eli's fault, none of it ; the lack of accuracy, inconsistent touch or his apparent lack of leadership I tell you, It is the horrible o-line , putrid defense and a pi ss poor coach that make him look bad. :wacko:

Eli is just super duper. Just ask Swerski or Perch. :D

Why the hell weren't they running the ball with Jacobs all night? Eli couldn't hit the broad side of a barn ... and when he did his WRs were dropping them.

I didn;t watch the second half because frankly I just couldn't take any more bad football, but at least early in the game Eli seemed to be throwing the ball well. Maybe not on the money every ball, but good enough throws that his team could have made some plays. The receivers really dropped the ball, figuratively and literally.

I didn;t watch the second half because frankly I just couldn't take any more bad football, but at least early in the game Eli seemed to be throwing the ball well. Maybe not on the money every ball, but good enough throws that his team could have made some plays. The receivers really dropped the ball, figuratively and literally.

Well ... in the 2nd half they showed a stat that said WRs had dropped 8 balls ... there are still 26 other incompletions.

Well ... in the 2nd half they showed a stat that said WRs had dropped 8 balls ... there are still 26 other incompletions.

I understand, but dropped balls only represent the throws that the receiver had his hands on and dropped. From watching the first half I am saying that it looked like there was more than just dropped balls contributing to that stat.

Gee, maybe the 50 mile/hour swirling winds had something to do with it as well.

Listen, Eli blows, but bashing him for yesterday's performance is idiotic.

Well, if you noticed, they call alot of little dump plays that Eli should of completed. He tried to drill Jacobs, nearly took his head off. He's no Peyton

Clearly Jacobs dropped several he should have caught (not the bullet to his head/shoulder). Toomer also dropped several. However, there were quite a few balls too high or behind the WR.

In those weather conditions and with the run game working as well as it was ... they should have run the ball MUCH more. The draw to Jacobs from the shotgun was killing Washington ... I would have run that play until Washington proved they could stop it.

In those weather conditions and with the run game working as well as it was ... they should have run the ball MUCH more. The draw to Jacobs from the shotgun was killing Washington ... I would have run that play until Washington proved they could stop it.

This I agree with. All three backs for the giants were running well in the parts pf the game I saw. Kevin Gilbride did not do a good job yesterday.

Eli is the man. He just had a hard time last night. With his wrs dropping passes. Then the wind was absoultely crazy. If you watched the game you would know he was trying really hard. But if you got wind problems and your wrs act like they are on a pee-wee sqaud catching the ball. You would have had the same results. But the wind was the biggest factor in passing. And this is coming from a person that need Eli to light it up to win. And I lost. By the way Brandon Jacobs needs a in home built jug machine. He drop 5 or more passes his damn self.

Eli is the man. He just had a hard time last night. With his wrs dropping passes. Then the wind was absoultely crazy. If you watched the game you would know he was trying really hard. But if you got wind problems and your wrs act like they are on a pee-wee sqaud catching the ball. You would have had the same results. But the wind was the biggest factor in passing. And this is coming from a person that need Eli to light it up to win. And I lost. By the way Brandon Jacobs needs a in home built jug machine. He drop 5 or more passes his damn self.

I don't have to defend him ANYMORE. I also made excuses for him for 2 years, but now that he hit the free agent market I feel FREE at last.

That would of been great in the beginning of the game. But when you have to score and only have 5 minutes, you can't run the ball too much. You have to stop the clock.

But,if they had stuck to the run earlier they wouldnt have been in that situation.