[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mother Nature, a bum ankle and a plain old bum have sunk us

msaint

Well, the dream is likely over for the Boston Felons and our run at WCOFF's $300,000 first prize. Brady/Welker, a perpetually gimpy Laveranues "ZERO POINTS" Coles (we actually debated starting Drew Bennett in his place & should have), that two-weeks-in-a-row-bum Dallas Clark, and that vengeful beeeeeyotch Mother Nature all conspired to wreck us when we needed them most, in what is essentially the semi-finals.

We headed into this weekend #2 overall, 17 pts off the lead, yet will now slide down the rankings thanks to all these no-shows. And I understand the need to keep your stars healthy in blowouts, but message to chicken neck Norv Turner: we reeeally could have used some of Darren Sproles' yards/TDs for LT!! :D That said, my man-crush on Fred Taylor knows no bounds. Guy looks flat-out possessed when he runs. And we have some good match-ups in the final week: LT vs. DEN on Monday night, Taylor vs. OAK (though they looked tough against Addai), Brady/Welker/Pats against MIA, and puss boy Dallas Clark vs. HOU. We'll see....

Hope the other Huddler WCOFF owners fared better than we did. Good luck next week. :D

MSaint. I didnt want to comment on your team because I am superstitious and thought drawing attention to your team might bring on the bad juju but now that you posted :D to you guys for being as high as you are/were so late in the game..I hope you can bounce back in the final weeks

Add a training table to the list of items that jinxed you:

Laveranues Coles actually reinjured his left ankle on Saturday at the team hotel when a portable trainer's table collapsed.

Coles attempted to play in yesterday's game, but left early in the first quarter and didn't return. "Once I got out (onto the field) I just couldn't do it. I couldn't push through it," Coles said. Coles' status for Week 16 could be in question.

Add a training table to the list of items that jinxed you:

NOOOOOOOOO! turned out God DOES hate Brady and New Englanders and anyone who owns Laveranues Coles, especially if they're Brady-owners from New England!! :D:D:wacko::D

Whomper, thanks for the props...I didn't want to coomment TOO much as the seaosn rolled on either (only posted in the Huddle WCOFF post) but now that we're out of thehunt for the top prize, and may not even finish top 5, I figured it was ":safe." :D

And twiley, yeah, that Romo, T.O. et al sh*ttt the bed is the only reason we'll HOPEFULLY (knock on wood) remain in the top 10, as those teams couldn't bypass us.

I was thinking just like Whomp and didn't want to shine the light your way. Funny how we fall for that jinx thing. Anyway, congrats on a great run and I would love to see you bounce back big this week. As for Crotch Doc and Rockets group, I still don't want to look. This week was not good to us either.

I was thinking just like Whomp and didn't want to shine the light your way. Funny how we fall for that jinx thing. Anyway, congrats on a great run and I would love to see you bounce back big this week. As for Crotch Doc and Rockets group, I still don't want to look. This week was not good to us either.

thanks, skippy....tough week all around indeed. all the studs who tanked --- romo, galloway, TO, clark, addai, gates, moss, MBIII -- actually helped us stay relatively close to the top, although tanking studs of our own (brady, welker) hurt us, obviously. hoping for one last big week, as we picked the wrong time of the season to have our lowest score of the year (101.3). good luck in week 16 :D

regardless, congrats on a great year! what type of $$$ is coming back to your guys?

we won $7k for winning our league...now it all depends whether we finish top 5, top 10, top 15, etc....so not sure yet.

Bummer Msaint, here is wishing you guys rip off a big final week. At least the thought of being close to the prize should fuel the ongoing obsession. :D

As for Crotch Doc and Rockets group, I still don't want to look. This week was not good to us either.

What are you talking about? We are right near our average of 130ish with Longwell still kicking. Just like every other week, but our mediocre score might be top 10-20 for this week. :D

FUGGIN hELLLLLL, what else can happen to our team?!

LaDainian Tomlinson felt a "hamstring twinge" on Sunday, but both he and coach Norv Turner are not concerned about it.

Tomlinson should have a field day against the Broncos porous run defense in Week 16.

Jets may decide to place Laveranues Coles (ankle) on the injured reserve list this week.

Coles is as tough a receiver as there is in the league, but he was only able to go for one play in Week 15 after suffering a weekend setback with his high ankle sprain. Monitor the situation, but Coles owners should look elsewhere this week.

:D :D