[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to win?

matykus

I'm down by 24 thanks to TO and the TB defense I played against. I have the Vikings defense left and they have Berrian. So it's basically over. I had the best team in the league and I'm going to lose to the 6 - 7 team that just made it into the playoffs.

WOW

I can't believe, all my leagues, pretty much every freakin' player laid an egg for me this weekend.

I still have a chance in a few though.....

In my local...all I need is 300 yards and 4 tds from AP :D

In Free Leagues Suck....all i need is 3 tds, 8 sacks and 6 turnovers from the Vikes D. :wacko:

In Cave Dwellers....all I need is for Greg Olson to outscore Chester Taylor by 11 pts. :D

:D

Thanks to Romo's goose egg Im down 29 points with ADP and Longwell to go. I have hopes that I can scrap by. What do you need tonight to come from behind?

Pretty much the same thing you do. I'm down 32 with AD and Gould. We get a 5 point bonus when a RB hits the century mark and jump from 1.0 per 10 yards to 1.5, so I basically need AD to go over 100 yards rushing with a score and a couple of FGs from Gould to get the first 27, and then a combination of additional yardage and/or scoring to get the last six.

AD, Gould, and Longwell are certainly capable of getting us where we need to go, but with the way the other games have gone this week, we're probably going to be on pins and needles most of the night.

Edited by tomfin2000

In my big money local I need 15 points from AP to win. Shockey going out with a broken leg cuts it close, but if AP has 90 yards and 1TD....I'm golden. I 'm kind of a Bears fand, but I need a couple breakdowns tonight (they've had them all the rest of the year so why stop now).

I really need AP to have a decent game. I have more options than that but I think my W or L will rely on him. If he has a repeat of last week I think I lost.

I just need AP not to have a crappy game. AP gets 30 yards (not combined 15 and 15 doesn't cut it but 20 and 10 does) and doesn't turn the ball over and I'm golden. C'mon dude, that's really not too much to ask.

I can't believe, all my leagues, pretty much every freakin' player laid an egg for me this weekend.

I still have a chance in a few though.....

In my local...all I need is 300 yards and 4 tds from AP :wacko:

In Free Leagues Suck....all i need is 3 tds, 8 sacks and 6 turnovers from the Vikes D. :D

In Cave Dwellers....all I need is for Greg Olson to outscore Chester Taylor by 11 pts. :D

:D

Sounds like my weekend...

in my local, I only need 3 TD's, 4 sacks, and 3 Turnovers to win... :D

The only league I have a chance in I need big games from EJ and Greenway

I'm up 71-67.70...

He has Berrian, and I have MIN D....

So, just a solid game from the D should do it...maybe 12-15 points.

Took out the LT/Braylon Edwards team last week, with a good chance to send the 12-1 Brady/Westbrook squad packing!!!