[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to win?

matykus

I need PJ to NOT score 24 points.

PJ = Purple Jesus = AD = AP

Hopefully Chicago D learned something from the Niner D. I don't need them to stop Peterson, just contain him. Is that too much to ask?

i feel ya...thanks to Romo, Barber and LT sitting the 2nd half....im up 28.5 with my opponent having AD...we do 15 yards per point rush...i should have it...if i had to bet, id bet on myself but you never kno...its MNF anything can happen....lets cross our fingers and hope the cortizone works for Urlacher's back and he plays like Patrick Willis.

I need a friggin miracle.

AP needs to put up 34 points - 2 TDs + 222 yds or 3 TDs and 160 yds will be just fine...AND...

D.Clark has to do Nothing.

I'd say my outlook is about as good as Jim Carey' in Dumb and Dumber - "So Your Saying There's A Chance".

Still can't believe I am done with Brady, LT, AP, TO, Plax, Fitz, Gates, Folk, and Pats D as my team this year. Sucks for me.

Up by fifteen with Longwell still to go. He's got MIN's Adrian Peterson. I basically need Peterson to score no more than 1 TD and for Longwell to hit a couple field goals. Hey, it could happen.

I like your odds.

AP needs to put up 34 points - 2 TDs + 222 yds or 3 TDs and 160 yds will be just fine...AND...

I'd say my outlook is about as good as Jim Carey' in Dumb and Dumber - "So Your Saying There's A Chance".

Still can't believe I am done with Brady, LT, AP, TO, Plax, Fitz, Gates, Folk, and Pats D as my team this year. Sucks for me.

Last week I needed Gonzalez and Colston to both score two TD's to advance in two different leagues... it happened. I could see AD/ADP/AP scoring two. Good luck.

In one league (biggest money league that I am still alive in) I am down by 1 and my opponent has AD tonight and I have Longwell tonight. We get 3 pts per FG under 40 and for FG's of 40 or more we get 6 pts....1 pt per PAT.......2 pts per 25 yards rush/rec and 6 pts for TD's under 40 and 9 pts for TD's 40 or over. So if AD goes off I am done...if he gets held in check, and I get a couple of FG's I win...what I can almost guarantee you will happen is this:

AD goes for about 125 yards and a short (under 40 yards) TD = 16 pts in my league....and Longwell kicks 3 short (under 40 yards) FG's and 3 PAT's = 15 pts in my league. Why? Because in my little $ league...I have AD and I trail by 18 pts. So if the above happens I will lose in both semi-final games! :D

KO'd

I'm in there with you! I need AD to get 80 and 3, 140 and 2, or 200 and 1. :D

I guess 140 and 2 is the most likely, but still a long shot...

thanks to westbrook and benching mcnab for garcia im up by 9 with no one left

my opponent has AP

i hope the wall he hit last week is still there, runs for 3 yds his 1st carry, feels his knee is still sore, taylor comes in and breaks off a 65yd TD run, leading the coaches to bench AP to rest for the playoffs and let taylor run wild.

too much to ask?

:D

I can't believe, all my leagues, pretty much every freakin' player laid an egg for me this weekend.

I still have a chance in a few though.....

In my local...all I need is 300 yards and 4 tds from AP :wacko:

In Free Leagues Suck....all i need is 3 tds, 8 sacks and 6 turnovers from the Vikes D. :D

In Cave Dwellers....all I need is for Greg Olson to outscore Chester Taylor by 11 pts. :D

Thanks to Romo's goose egg Im down 29 points with ADP and Longwell to go. I have hopes that I can scrap by. What do you need tonight to come from behind?

So did you make it? I'm not sure if that missed extra point by Longwell ended up costing you the game or not.

I only got 28.5 of the 33 points I needed, so I came up a little short. It was a good ride though, and two of my four teams still advanced to their league championship games next week. That's not bad considering how difficult this year has been.

By a miracle, I MAY have squeaked into the Final! Still waiting for the "official" totals from our website...

IF I made it, it will be thanks to AD, Jacobs, and Longwell. Oh, and the MIN D doing very little for my opponent.