[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fred Taylor . . . THANK YOU

PaulOttCarruth

I entered the playoffs as the six seed (and lowest point scorer) in my main local and auction leagues. Due to a laundry list of injuries, I have been forced to start Taylor the last couple games. I wasn't excited entering this week's game against the Steelers, but the guy is a gamer. He carried me to the promise land in both leagues.

The best part? . . . he gets the Raiders at home next week. Oakland's shutdown performance against Addai notwithstanding, I like Taylor's chances.

Anyone else been riding Fabulous Freddie?

Ironically, I didn't start him during the regular season either. Then Reggie Bush went down and I was forced to plug him in for the first time in Round 1 of the playoffs.

It did not impact me in the playoffs much as I started Earnest Graham and Brandon Jacobs. I would have gained a couple (of much needed) points by starting him over Jacobs.

I have him but am in pickle if I should play him

I have LT and Jamal as well as Taylor (oh my) as good as Jamal played for me Taylor outdid him yesterday (Jamal had 170+ total yards but no TDs)

Now Taylor against Oak this week is very tempting.

How much of a RBBC is Fred Taylor? I haven't watched them this year is it like Minn with Chester and AD?

Edited by rai

I have him but am in pickle if I should play him

I have LT and Jamal as well as Taylor (oh my) as good as Jamal played for me Taylor outdid him yesterday (Jamal had 170+ total yards but no TDs)

Now Taylor against Oak this week is very tempting.

How much of a RBBC is Fred Taylor? I haven't watched them this year is it like Minn with Chester and AD?

Taylor is getting the majority of carries, maybe 70/30 split. Jones-Drew gets 90% of the goal line work though. Taylor has been fortunate to score distance TDs the last couple weeks.

It did not impact me in the playoffs much as I started Earnest Graham and Brandon Jacobs. I would have gained a couple (of much needed) points by starting him over Jacobs.

Just out of curiosity, how if you didn't start Taylor and it not having impacted you are the points that he would've gotten you considered much needed? :D

Maybe I just read it wrong but it would seem that the points Taylor didn't get for you because you didn't start him aren't "much needed", if by not starting him, it didn't impact you.

Great he doesn't read my posts so now I won't even get a clarification. It'd be great if someone (not on his ignore list) could just quote my post in a reply of their own. :D

Edited by irish