[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Projections for CHI v MIN game

SCFFL Outlaw

What do you think the line for Berrian will be tonight? After all my fantasy studs (Brady, TO, Winslow) laid an egg yesterday I need a miracle to win. Here is hoping Berrian doesn't have a monster game against a weak MIN defense. Any predictions on what Berrian's stat line will read? Its hard to swallow going 13-1 in the regular season knowing I will lose tonight b/c of the weather yesterday.....

I wouldn't worry about Orton too much. Even if he's improved, he's going to be rusty. As far as Berrian goes, I need him to do less than 120 yards and a TD in order to make the Championship game in my local. I don't expect him to achieve that.

I only hope that the TE he chooses to use as his safety value all night is Olson and not Clark.

But it would make my life easier tonight if he pulled a hammy in pre-games.

LOL

My granddaughter is down 83-82 with Clark to go. The other person is out of players. She needs 20 yards outta Clark. No PPR. So she would appreciate him NOT PULLING A HAMMY IN PRE-GAMES and getting 30 yards for a cushion. :D

'Sides... you know that Olsen is the main TE target... so he could at least share a few paltry yards for cryin' out loud.

I only hope that the TE he chooses to use as his safety value all night is Olson and not Clark.

I do expect Clark to pick up at least 20 yards as the Orton safety valve. I also expect the Vikings (with everything to play for) to hammer the Bears (demoralized and with nothing to play for) into the ground like a tent peg. :D

I can't wait for this game! Not only am I a Vikings fan but I have alot riding on this game tonight, time cannot go fast enough at this point. I'm down by 17 points and two players playing tonight (Chester Taylor & Bernard Berrian). I'm hoping for 18+ point performance from Taylor so that Berrian could be shut out.....but that probably wont happen! ...anyways GO VIKES! :D

My Berrian prediction is 64 yards and 1 TD.

Edited by Mystykoekaki

Have to think the Orton factor would keep the big Berrian game prospects down some - I don't think he will bomb it away like Grossman. I do think he will be rusty but fairly solid (Orton), and I personally sat Berrian this week because of what I expected (right or wrong). I'd guess something like 5 catches for 70 yards, just off the top of my head.

GO VIKES!!!

Anyone think that the Bears can score 14 points tonight? My opponent has the Minny def and in our scoring system the ten points he begins with at kick-off will be down to 1 point if the Bears can muster 14 points. C'mon anyone feeling 14 tonight? If Orton stinks it up, will Griese get in the game? I read Griese lit the Vikings up for 380 and 3 earlier this season. The torture, the torture, lol :D

Peterson and Taylor should have good games against a porous Bear run D. Who knows about Orton, but Minny's pass D isn't that great. I think he'll have a respectable game.

However, I would love to see a 3 to 0 game tonight. I have a 20 point lead in my playoff game, but my opponent has got AD and Berrian going tonight. I kind of feel like the guy with a noose around my neck that's standing a wooden chair with someone in the process of shooting the legs out.

Edited by boomboom71

Peterson and Taylor should have good games against a porous Bear run D.

Man, I hope so. After Shockey broke his leg in the game last night (giving me 1 point), I need a good (but not great) game from AP to jump into the SB. 90 yards and 1 TD will make my season in my main local.

Peterson and Taylor should have good games against a porous Bear run D. Who knows about Orton, but Minny's pass D isn't that great. I think he'll have a respectable game.

However, I would love to see a 3 to 0 game tonight. I have a 20 point lead in my playoff game, but my opponent has got AD and Berrian going tonight. I kind of feel like the guy with a noose around my neck that's standing a wooden chair with someone in the process of shooting the legs out.

I'll do you one better. Taylor goes off with 150, 2 TD, 40 rec, after it is decided to rest AP. That way we both get what we want. :D

LOL

My granddaughter is down 83-82 with Clark to go. The other person is out of players. She needs 20 yards outta Clark. No PPR. So she would appreciate him NOT PULLING A HAMMY IN PRE-GAMES and getting 30 yards for a cushion. :D

'Sides... you know that Olsen is the main TE target... so he could at least share a few paltry yards for cryin' out loud.

Man, I thought I was old! You gotta be the only Huddler with a granddaughter playing FF!! :D