[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Projections for CHI v MIN game

SCFFL Outlaw

my granddaughters don't play FF but they are older than most of the posters here

Then that would pretty much make you the oldest Huddler by far.

I have 17, 15, and 12 year old granddaughters and a 17 year old grandson... and I married earlier than most.... as did my kids.

But be as that all may be..... still need 30 yards out of Clark!

Peterson and Taylor should have good games against a porous Bear run D. Who knows about Orton, but Minny's pass D isn't that great. I think he'll have a respectable game.

However, I would love to see a 3 to 0 game tonight. I have a 20 point lead in my playoff game, but my opponent has got AD and Berrian going tonight. I kind of feel like the guy with a noose around my neck that's standing a wooden chair with someone in the process of shooting the legs out.

I have AD and Berrian going tonite and need 25 pts. and don't feel to comfortable about it. I have this bad feeling in the gut that I will get about 23 pts. Damn Romo he just couldn't wait a couple more weeks until he let Jessica ride him silly and whoop his azz out.

Just got back from the game. Are the Bears inept on offense or what? :D

Yeah, not too good. I think if they would have been able to string together a couple more drives and built a slightly bigger lead, they might have been in business cause TJackson was not sharp throwing the ball tonight. They allowed the Vikings to stay close, however, and eventually they were able to make a few plays and get the lead.

Believe me when I tell you I was SCREAMING for Ferguson to score on that long play. At the time, I was still up in my game. Fergy gets run down and tackled at the one and AD takes it in. Still had a 2 point lead at that point, but obviously that wasnt enough. Probably fitting that I loose as the guy I was playing had Westbrook going against me...

How was downtown tonight?

Edited by Delicious_bass

Yeah, not too good. I think if they would have been able to string together a couple more drives and built a slightly bigger lead, they might have been in business cause TJackson was not sharp throwing the ball tonight. They allowed the Vikings to stay close, however, and eventually they were able to make a few plays and get the lead.

Believe me when I tell you I was SCREAMING for Ferguson to score on that long play. At the time, I was still up in my game. Fergy gets run down and tackled at the one and AD takes it in. Still had a 2 point lead at that point, but obviously that wasnt enough. Probably fitting that I loose as the guy I was playing had Westbrook going against me...

How was downtown tonight?

Downtown seemed to be pretty active. Lots of Bears fans in town and in the stadium. No-one threw a bottle at me this year, which was nice. And coming out, I was able to get out of the Dome, out of the parking ramp and into the house all within about 40 minutes. Not too shabby.

Edit: No offense but the Vikes are going nowhere in the playoffs. Both GB and Dallas are more than capable of completely destroying them. The Bears are dreadful and still kept it close.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Downtown seemed to be pretty active. Lots of Bears fans in town and in the stadium. No-one threw a bottle at me this year, which was nice. And coming out, I was able to get out of the Dome, out of the parking ramp and into the house all within about 40 minutes. Not too shabby.

Edit: No offense but the Vikes are going nowhere in the playoffs. Both GB and Dallas are more than capable of completely destroying them. The Bears are dreadful and still kept it close.

No offense taken. Its true. AD and the defense give them a puncher's chance in any one game, but they would likely lose to GB, DAL, and probably Seattle. A good passing team that can get up on them early will give them problems...

I'd REALLY like to believe that this statement isn't true, and buy into all that "on any given Sunday" crap, but you're pretty much spot on. :D

But, we have a decent chance at making the playoffs now, which in and of itself will be a great learning experience for the young players, so I guess I'd be somewhat happy with that. We need a few WR's, some secondary help, and a new coach, and we can become a contender.