[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Abuse of Executive Privilege

Qball86

The commish messed up. I have not seen any mention of a basic skill we all learn. I'm sure he has a clock. As a commish, there is no way I make a change to anyone's line-up without talking to all of the effected parties. No mention of a phone call or email to his opponent offering apologies. There's no excuse for not being able to tell time. That's enough to get you banned from the commish empire.

There should be absolutely no transactions after kickoff unless it is due to another owner e-mailing the commish if he has no access to a computer asking to change his lineup - this is the only fair after kickoff transaction in my opinion. He'll probably say he was off-site and needed to change it, etc.....but if he does counter with this move, tell him he should have had another owner do it for him....

Best of luck. I've seen some of these move over the years.

Now how exactly would someone pull this off, "I'm sending this email :D to let everyone know my computer isn't working right now and I have no access to the internet..." :D

Sorry I had to, I get what you're saying though, avoid all possible arguement, zero tolerance kinda thing

Now how exactly would someone pull this off, "I'm sending this email :D to let everyone know my computer isn't working right now and I have no access to the internet..." :wacko:

Sorry I had to, I get what you're saying though, avoid all possible arguement, zero tolerance kinda thing

If you play on CBS, there are times you can't get to CBS! :D ...But you can get to the internet.

Or with a Thursday game, I know a couple guys can't access the internet at work for Football, but have email access.

Coincedentally, he is now saying "Portis has been in my lineup since week 6, why would I all the sudden bench him for CT in the first place? Someone must have gotten logged in under my name and f'd with me." He goes on to add the league rules don't allow add/drops within 5 minutes of a players start time so the transaction is invalid and he's putting Portis back in his line-up. Thats his "resolution" to the problem.

Er, maybe because Portis was playing behind a QB that hadn't started an NFL game in over 10 years, and chances are, the Giants would be playing 8-men-in-the-box against Clinton? And the fact that the last time Minnesota faced Chicago, AD ran all over them while CT was hurt....

Based on the weather yesterday in the northeast, the potential for the lack of offense in general for the Redskins against the Giants, the game being in NY, and the solid chance the Vikings offense runs all over a disinterested Bears team again, I might have benched Portis for Taylor. That decision isn't a stretch.

His argument holds no water.

BTW, how is he putting Portis "back in" his line-up?? Wasn't getting Portis back in his line-up the goal? According to your post, his 8:00 move of benching Portis for CT should be his final line-up.