[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings/Bears Game Thread

alexgaddis

The ump just turned on his mike and said "Personal foul. . .player threw a punch at another player".

There should be a rule in the NFL rulebook. Umps are ALWAYS allowed to break out the "giving him the business" line in these situations.

ALWAYS.

:D

The Vikings getting their asses kicked by the Packers a few weeks back woke them up.

To go far Tavaris needs to quit making mistakes.

Chester/Olson :D

:wacko::D

I didn't think I'd win this game. I scored fewer points than game one. Thank God for both defenses.

There was a lot of buzz about the Vikings, how hot they've been, how they might be dangerous in the playoffs.

I didn't see much from them last night on the national stage.

Their 5 game winning streak have come against Oakland, the Giants (Eli's 3 picks returned for TDs game), Detroit, San Fran, and Chicago.

The only thing they have going for them is the 3rd & 4th seeds are far from stellar (TB and NYG Seattle).

Edited by charty

The Vikings won a game they wouldhave lost last few years so I will take it.

They need to win next week to make the playoffs. Seattle or TB will be a good matchup for them if they make it to the playoffs.

There was a lot of buzz about the Vikings, how hot they've been, how they might be dangerous in the playoffs.

I didn't see much from them last night on the national stage.

Their 5 game winning streak have come against Oakland, the Giants (Eli's 3 picks returned for TDs game), Detroit, San Fran, and Chicago.

The only thing they have going for them is the 3rd & 4th seeds are far from stellar (TB and NYG Seattle).

You have to give the Bears D some credit. They played well. I doubt they are going to lay down and let the Pack get home field advatage either.

I had some hope for Tarvaris after the past few games again. After last night, not so much. I think the team needs to go in a different direction next year. I love watching the running game and the defense though. Here's hoping for a win next week against the Skins and a playoff berth so the young team can at least taste what post season play is all about.

I had some hope for Tarvaris after the past few games again. After last night, not so much. I think the team needs to go in a different direction next year. I love watching the running game and the defense though. Here's hoping for a win next week against the Skins and a playoff berth so the young team can at least taste what post season play is all about.

I loved when Jaws was pointing out his mechanics...throwing off balance, off the wrong foot...it was awful...TJack took a big step back in his development last night...

Could Kornholer been any more negative towards the Vikings last night?

I loved when Jaws was pointing out his mechanics...throwing off balance, off the wrong foot...it was awful...TJack took a big step back in his development last night...

Could Kornholer been any more negative towards the Vikings last night?

Too negative towards the Vikings. :D

No I don't think that's possible. :wacko:

Sign Tavaris and Childress long term. Us Packer fans can never get enough of a good thing. :D