[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Safe to use your Colts in week 16

keggerz

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...0438/1004/RSS02

Dungy: No break for Colts' starters

Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said Monday he plans to use his players "like we normally would" in Sunday's game against Houston.

The Colts' victory at Oakland on Sunday assured them of the No. 2 seed and a first-round bye in the AFC playoffs no matter what happens in their final two regular-season games, against Houston and Tennessee, both at the RCA Dome.

That raised the question of whether the Colts would rest their starters, but Dungy said the team will try to keep an edge without sustaining more injuries. Indy's first playoff game will be Jan. 12 or 13.

"A month is a long time," Dungy said.

Edited by keggerz

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...0438/1004/RSS02

Dungy: No break for Colts' starters

Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said Monday he plans to use his players "like we normally would" in Sunday's game against Houston.

The Colts' victory at Oakland on Sunday assured them of the No. 2 seed and a first-round bye in the AFC playoffs no matter what happens in their final two regular-season games, against Houston and Tennessee, both at the RCA Dome.

That raised the question of whether the Colts would rest their starters, but Dungy said the team will try to keep an edge without sustaining more injuries. Indy's first playoff game will be Jan. 12 or 13.

"A month is a long time," Dungy said.

I am a little skeptical of that answer by Dungy. If they get a lead early, I could see more Kenton Keith then we have lately. Also, Wayne would probably see much less time.

I am a little skeptical of that answer by Dungy. If they get a lead early, I could see more Kenton Keith then we have lately. Also, Wayne would probably see much less time.

I agree. "Like we normally would" could mean pulling Peyton, Reggie, Joseph, and Clark halfway through the 3rd like they did in Baltimore a couple weeks ago.

I agree. "Like we normally would" could mean pulling Peyton, Reggie, Joseph, and Clark halfway through the 3rd like they did in Baltimore a couple weeks ago.

Maybe the Texans will put up a fight next week, forcing the Colts to play all 4 quarters for pride. :D Lord knows Houston shocked the Bronco's last week, so anything is possible... I hope.

Edited by yo mama

Maybe the Texans will put up a fight next week, forcing the Colts to play all 4 quarters for pride. :D Lord knows Houston shocked the Bronco's last week, so anything is possible... I hope.

Unfortunately, as an Addai owner, I dont think PRIDE will have a huge impact on Dungy's decisons.

They very well could. Houston's D-line has gotten pretty good and their offense is respectable now.

I imagine that the Colts will win this game by a two scores, which is close enough to keep all of the starters (except possibly Addai, who has been fighting nagging injuries) on the field for the entire game. But in the unlikely even that it's a blowout by halftime, Peyton & Co. will be on the sideline before the end of the third quarter, just like they did in the Ravens game.

With the way they ran the ball yesterday, I am not sure I would want to start Addai in the Fantasy Bowl even if I make it there. :D

IMO, their line is more of a problem than Addai. Both Addai and Keith got stuffed on the goal line yesterday and Peyton got sacked at least two or three times.

IMO, their line is more of a problem than Addai. Both Addai and Keith got stuffed on the goal line yesterday and Peyton got sacked at least two or three times.

I agree. That they were not able to run effectively on the Raiders nor give Manning the time he usually has tells me the line is either injured or out of sync or both. Whatever the case may be, it is impacting Addai's game and IF I manage to hang on for a win tonight, I will have a tough call to make next week I think.