[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any early Henry/Selvin news?

msaint

I know Henry left the game last week in the 4th quarter with some undisclosed injury...eye maybe?....but wondering if any Broncos homers have heard anything on his status for this weekend? If all stays the same, I'd guess it'd remain roughly a 60 (Henry)/40 (Young) RBBC split, but would LOVE for Henry to simply disappear, mob informant-style, clearing the way for Young to start on MNF against SD. :D

Shanahan could turn a LT2/William Green backfield into a RBBC if he put his mind to it.

that's the weird thing, though -- up until henry got hurt (week 8) the rat was "loyal" to one back, henry. he got 20+ carries with young/hall/bell only seeing sporadic time, never more than 10 carries, and early on rarely more than 5. the only thing "shanny-like" were a couple sapp vultured TDs.

HENRY

week 1: 23 carries, couple for young/hall/sapp

week 2: 26 carries , ""

week 3: 11 (fell behind)

week 4: 26 carries, ""

week 5: 16 carries (got clobbered by SD, second most carries was cutler with 3)

week 7: 16 carries (cutler 3 young 2)

week 8: hurt

I would not be surprised to see a moajority of the carries go to Young. In the 3 games since Henry's return they have split the carries nearly 50/50 with Young getting 32 carries to Henry's 35 and Young has done a lot more with his 3 less carries and even Shanahan will see that.

But you had better hope Young scores from outside the 10 because most of the carries inside the 10 will go to Henry or Sapp.

Travis Henry (knee) says he is still limited by his lingering knee injury.

"On a scale of one to 10, 10 being the highest, I'd say I'm, like, a seven," said Henry, who added that he has been missing "that burst" and hopes rest in the offseason will do the body good. Henry is only a low-end flex option against the Chargers.

Source: Rocky Mountain News