[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talk about the wrong time to S the bed

SpinalTapp

I lost 107 - 93 this week. Finished the regular season 12-1 with a 133-10 cummulative breakdown against the league. Lowest score the entire regular season was 102 (happened once). All other weeks were 110 or higher. I 'won" eight out of 13 weeks in the league, averaging 135 pts per week. My team just totally crapped the bed at the wrong time...all together.

Brady

LT

AP

TO

Plax

Fitz

Gates

Folk

Pats D

On paper, in a 12 man league, I am not sure I will ever see a team this good again. Mother nature, injuries, and just pure sucking on the part of the Cowboys, Giants, and the Lions (who could not keep LT in the game), cost me a no brainer title.

I will now play this weekend for the right to third place. I cannot imagine a more disappointing team in the history of FF. Your thoughts?

I lost 107 - 93 this week. Finished the regular season 12-1 with a 133-10 cummulative breakdown against the league. Lowest score the entire regular season was 102 (happened once). All other weeks were 110 or higher. I 'won" eight out of 13 weeks in the league, averaging 135 pts per week. My team just totally crapped the bed at the wrong time...all together.

Brady

LT

AP

TO

Plax

Fitz

Gates

Folk

Pats D

On paper, in a 12 man league, I am not sure I will ever see a team this good again. Mother nature, injuries, and just pure sucking on the part of the Cowboys, Giants, and the Lions (who could not keep LT in the game), cost me a no brainer title.

I will now play this weekend for the right to third place. I cannot imagine a more disappointing team in the history of FF. Your thoughts?

trust me, you are not alone

Brady

LT

AP

TO

Plax

Fitz

Gates

Folk

Pats D

That is a pretty studly team top to bottom..Fantasy sports is a bitch sometimes

Brady

LT

AP

TO

Plax

Fitz

Gates

Folk

Pats D

You probably won't see it better than that. It's funny, every 5 years or so, the theoretical best team can actually be had - this year is a bit off unless Westbrook somehow dropped big, but putting in APete for Westbrook and allowing JLewis over Addai at Flex, you could have been right there in my league - here's how it looked with the team and draft round:

QB Brady 5

RB1 LT 1

RB2 Apete 4

WR1 Moss 5

WR2 TO 3

Flex J Lew 7

TE Witten 11

K Crosby FA

Def Seattle FA

Skip round 2, but double up in round 5, so if you took TO, Apete then Brady all a round early could have had that team....which is close to the team above.

I had zero of those players (had a few of the guys right below those guys....and that's why I'll finish 3rd if I'm lucky). Then again, that team possibly would have lost this week.

LT never sh'ts the bed

Pats D either you can't ask for a lot more that what they did last week.

They are on my team and the only players that get the start every week don't even look at the match-ups

Edited by rai

The 2nd place regular season team in my league lost in the semis this weekend by .65 points.

He needed 5 points from Berrian last night in a PPR league & got 4.35 points. He was 1 yard away from making the finals (against me :D ).

The kicker is he also had Westbrook. I would have been really pissed if I was him last night. There is no payout for 3rd in this league - winner gets $2000 & runner-up $500.