[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Pro Bowl Selections

keggerz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie probably is as deserving as any CB

McKenzie, Colston & Brees are glaring omissions IMO. Hasselbeck? Holt? Driver? This may get some jeers from the Packers fans, but Driver isn't even the best WR on his team this year. What a frigging joke. :D

Some thoughts:

1. AD starting over Westbrook is a complete joke....what more does Westbrook really need to do (other than turn in a 14 carry, 3 yard performance?)

2. Gonzo making the squad ahead of Dallas Clark & Heath Miller is another joke.

3. The omission of Fred Taylor is a travesty...Willie Parker?????

4. Wes Welker is going to catch 100-110 balls, and isn't going to the Pro Bowl.

5. Barber over Portis, and Graham, is a tad slanted.

It will be fun to watch first AD then Westbrook play against the same defense. I imagine that you will see the difference between the two.

I'd take either Portis or Graham over Barber as well. Especially since the Cowboys don't think enough of him to start him.

Fred Taylor? Parker has been leading the conference most of the year, how can you take Taylor over him?

Name recognition goes along ways to explain most of the picks.

....i think he deserved to go over driver

My cat deserves to go over Driver for cryin' out loud and she isn't real interested in football. How is it possible that Jennings gets snubbed for Driver on that team? Without Jennings GB isn't close to the record they have now. At least from my point of view in front of the TV.