[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

s. taylor voted to pro bowl

buddahj

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about being a "nice" guy, it's about saying it how it is and not diverting from the original point.

I agree with you.

dabuff, I agree with you.

How about a happy medium... include him as an honorary member All-Pro and invite a living guy that will actually play...otherwise, the middle of the field will be wide open on the post route during the All-Pro game (unless they trip over the corpse). :D

I agree with you.

How about a happy medium... include him as an honorary member All-Pro and invite a living guy that will actually play...otherwise, the middle of the field will be wide open on the post route during the All-Pro game (unless they trip over the corpse). :D

:D

I agree with you.

I agree that they should only have Taylor as an honorary player and have someone else fill the spot on the field, but show some respect for the guy. You don't have to come on here and say "They only voted for Taylor because he died."

I agree that they should only have Taylor as an honorary player and have someone else fill the spot on the field, but show some respect for the guy. You don't have to come on here and say "They only voted for Taylor because he died."

And...and...the post route WOULD BE WIDE OPEN!!

With his uncountable contributions to the game of football and society at large, S Taylor SHOULD be respected.

I've always believed that people could change and even his friends said that he had changed ever since he became a father. Then, just as he was turning his life around, this happened. If you don't want to respect him, that's fine. To each his own

That's exactly why they voted for him. People just don't want to hear the blatant truth.

Edited by Mystykoekaki

That's exactly why they voted for him. People just don't want to hear the blatant truth.

Well, he WAS a darn good player and died in week 11, so there's a strong chance that a lot of his votes were come by honestly. He did lead the NFC in interceptions despite being out for a few games with an injury.

The other side to that argument is that there was indeed plenty of time for people to stuff that ballot box to "honor" him.