[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

some numbers

lets talk facts from the game log

where do you think i have been getting my ammo

now that you have found it make sure you look into things a bit more before you spout of things that make no sense

oh and :D you really are F'n hilarious :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where do you think i have been getting my ammo

now that you have found it make sure you look into things a bit more before you spout of things that make no sense

oh and :D you really are F'n hilarious :D

i dont have to look into anything...i watched the game....i read the game log

yer the one who is too funny

yer pointing out things like "2 carries 3 yards TD(where the punt was recovered on the 3)"....as if thats supposed to be some knock on maroney...well there were only 3 yards to get...the ball was on the 3...was he supposed to pick up more yards on the last carry?

again...what about the two sections of game log i posted? how come you didnt post those? seems like you are the one omitting....he sets them up for a 3rd and 1...after picking up 9 yards on two carries.....theres a false start and brady doesnt convert on 3rd and 6 and yer telling me maroney did nothing to help them....

lolol

i dont have to look into anything...i watched the game....i read the game log

yer the one who is too funny

yer pointing out things like "2 carries 3 yards TD(where the punt was recovered on the 3)"....as if thats supposed to be some knock on maroney...well there were only 3 yards to get...the ball was on the 3...was he supposed to pick up more yards on the last carry?

again...what about the two sections of game log i posted? how come you didnt post those? seems like you are the one omitting....he sets them up for a 3rd and 1...after picking up 9 yards on two carries.....theres a false start and brady doesnt convert on 3rd and 6 and yer telling me maroney did nothing to help them....

lolol

actually i posted that so people would understand that was all he could get....BUT he didnt get them there...MOST NFL backs should be able to punch it in from the 3 on a couple of carries, more often then not.

and on that series where he got them to 3rd and 1 exactly how did the series end? after all isnt that what matters? unless you are saying that GOD BRADY was INEFECTIVE :D

and i included EVERY SERIES

actually i posted that so people would understand that was all he could get....BUT he didnt get them there...MOST NFL backs should be able to punch it in from the 3 on a couple of carries, more often then not.

and on that series where he got them to 3rd and 1 exactly how did the series end? after all isnt that what matters? unless you are saying that GOD BRADY was INEFECTIVE :D

well keggerz...i posted the game log for that series....wesley britt jumped...making it 3rd and 6...and then brady threw an incompletion...thats how it ended...

and yeah...brady threw the ball like sh1t on sunday...and any day that he does...im not afraid to admit it

eh see again...we are having miscommunication...you posted his carries and yardage for every series...i know that....what i said was how come u didnt post all the game logs for every series...and i said this because you pointed out that maroney didnit help the pats move the ball much...over midfield and into the redzone.....and thats why i posted that log....he had that series where he set up 3rd and 1 and then a false start and incompletion stalled them...he also ran for 6 yards on first down on one possession and they threw the ball the next two downs for incompletions....you cant pin it on just maroney...show the people where he was running the ball effectively and penalties and incompletions stopped them from moving the ball....that was my point

but maroney was effective :D 42% of his runs for 3 yards or less :D

eh see again...we are having miscommunication...you posted his carries and yardage for every series...i know that....what i said was how come u didnt post all the game logs for every series...and i said this because you pointed out that maroney didnit help the pats move the ball much...over midfield and into the redzone.....and thats why i posted that log....he had that series where he set up 3rd and 1 and then a false start and incompletion stalled them...he also ran for 6 yards on first down on one possession and they threw the ball the next two downs for incompletions....you cant pin it on just maroney...show the people where he was running the ball effectively and penalties and incompletions stopped them from moving the ball....that was my point

yeah i hear ya...the chargers are starting round into form and probably looking to avenge that playoff loss at home(and that ass kicking they received in gillette) :D

happy holidays to you and your family mr hook

:D That's not the team I had in mind.

i like your new sigline keggerz..im honored really

as ive said..i.m not afraid, nor have i ever been, to admit when tom brady has a bad day and makes poor throws

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...t=0&start=0

that wasnt the first and only time that ive voiced my displeasure on this board...i know you wanna think of me as a blind homer...but thats not the case...and there have been plenty of days...whether sitting in gillette...or at a friends house watching on tv where ive hes driven me crazy with less than stellar performances

some of you people are amazing

i simply posted some patriot rushing facts....then someone says blah blah you were lucky to escape with wins against balitmore and the jets blah blah....

sh1t ill give ya that...we were lucky in baltimore....but to say we were lucky to survive the jets game? ridiculous

sorry for defending my team and dumb statements made about them

The point is, and I am sure that the Patriots themselves would agree, regardless of the weather, in the playoffs, if they play at the level that they played at against the Jets & the Ravens then they may very well be sent packing.

And one more question, why would you discount the 49 yard play that was run from a spread formation, if by your own post, you expect to see more of that in the playoffs? If my team were to give up a play, out of a spread formation that covered half of a football field, and i was expecting to see more of that formation in the playoffs then I certainly would NOT dismiss that play, I would focus on it as a point of interest.

The Patriots are the team to beat in the NFL this year, I have no disillusionment where that is concerned but just being the team to beat, does not mean that you can not be beaten. And unless they pick it up a little bit they could be in trouble when the competition changes to Indy or Jax or SD. They almost lost to Indy once already and the Colts are playing better as a team now than they were at that point in the season.

I honestly think the best thing that could happen to the Pats right now would be to lose this week, just to give them a dose of reality, I think that would wake them up.

Even when the Dolphihns went undefeated in 1972 their task became much tougher in the playoffs, after scoring more than 21 points in all but 3 regular season games they never put up more thean 21 in the post season, and they only put up 14 in the Super Bowl. SO nothing from the regular season meant a thing once the playoffs started, and that's all I am saying about the Pats this year, and like I said, I'll bet you they agree.