[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many of the Colts great defense made it to the Pro Bowl?

WaterMan

So Manning isn't great because he's at the Pro Bowl? :D

um, no.

He's great because of his accomplishments, not because of his Pro Bowl appearances. Lots of guys make it to the Pro Bowl who don't deserve it.

Ask Mike Alstott, or Mike Vick . . .

There goes Swerski trying to put words in my mouth, as he tries with other things...

I'm a Falcons fan, Vick fan, and Moss fan.

How many teams is that? Looks like one...

There goes WaterTard trying to weasel out of his bandwagon-jumping. You certainly weren't a vocal Moss fan back when he was with the Vikings or Raiders. You didn't post crap about him until he was traded to New England. Why is that? And you're now a Patriots fan because of Moss... or just your irrational hatred of the Colts? Inquiring minds want to know.

And how many do you like Swerski? Was it two or three? :D

I began purchasing Colts tickets and gear back when they were a bunch of chokes who couldn't win a playoff game and I began watching Bears games back in the early '80s. Nobody can accuse me of jumping on a SB-winning team's bandwagon.

I felt like posting. I really did. I even had some halfway coherent thought. For a split second I imagined a world where you could post in a thread about the Colts and not have to get yourself mentally prepared to return to the 5th grade.

Let's count....

1) Bob Sanders

and..

No one else. :D

Jax and TB don't have ANY Pro Bowlers. At all. :D Still, I think I'll continue to consider their respective 10- and 9- win season as proof that they are good teams with talented players.

Either that or Del Rio and Gruden are squeezing blood from turnips.