[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many of the Colts great defense made it to the Pro Bowl?

WaterMan

the only thing that making the pro bowl proves about a player is how popular they are among the fans.

if you want the pro bowl to be a barometer of how well a player play's, then you have to let only the players vote on who goes, not the fans.

So the Colts D isn't popular like Manning. But they are so good!

the only thing that making the pro bowl proves about a player is how popular they are among the fans.

if you want the pro bowl to be a barometer of how well a player play's, then you have to let only the players vote on who goes, not the fans.

That probably looks good on paper, but Charles Woodson won the fan vote for NFC corner and is an alternate.

And here I thought I was the only person alive who didn't like them. Looks like America doesn't either.

I suppose my question would be - "WHO EVER DUBBED THE COLTS AS AMERICA'S TEAM IN THE FIRST PLACE?" :D

And what is the Pro Bowl anyway? It's a nationwide popularity contest. I mean if it's not, then (R.I.P. S Taylor) how the F' did S Taylor get voted in if he was murdered a month ago!?!?

I suppose my question would be - "WHO EVER DUBBED THE COLTS AS AMERICA'S TEAM IN THE FIRST PLACE?" :D

I'm not talking about their team, I'm talking about the best or 2nd best defense in the league.

And what is the Pro Bowl anyway? It's a nationwide popularity contest.

I agree. And America didn't think the Colts D was good enough to get in.

They are still #2 in the NFL. #1 against the pass. Deal with it.

It's funny that you want people here to admit you were right about Moss, but you can't admit you were wrong about the Colts D. :D

The Pro Bowl being a meaningless joke aside, I agree they have done better than expected, although (NE and maybe 1-2 other teams aside) a cupcake schedule O vs D wise hasn't hurt.

The Pro Bowl being a meaningless joke aside, I agree they have done better than expected, although (NE and maybe 1-2 other teams aside) a cupcake schedule O vs D wise hasn't hurt.

Just looked at their schedule, and wow :D what a cupcake schedule it was indeed. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go out on a limb and congratulate them. :D Since the start of the playoffs last season they have been a pretty dominant defense in my opinion.