[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owens to Simpson

Piranha-z

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO! TO.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:wacko:

WHAT are you THINKING? I can not believe this crap.

Someone please tell me that quote was taken out of context. Please..................anyone.

TO you worry about catching the ball over the middle on third down and setting records with yards and TD's. Otherwise Please, I beg of you, keep your mouth shut and get open.

Nobody mentions the fact that Simpson was AT the Green Bay game and AT the Detroit Game which the Cowboys won.

OH GOD please don't let the media bait this fool into destroying a perfectly good season.

I mean what a great way to hit it off with your QB, slam his girlfriend. A fine one at that. OH GOD TELL ME IT AINT SO!

Edited by Cowboyz1

Wow, as a guy who's dislike of the Cowboys only took a brief hiatus around 89 when they were so bad I couldn't bring myself to be that cruel, I find this amazingly funny. As a guy who's completely tired of TO's act, this makes me fall over laughing.

As has been said. I'd like to think that, if dude can stand in and deliver in the face of roid addled D-linemen, he should be able to handle some hot chick in the stands. I mean, can I get a ruling from Cowboy fans here? You guys always make it sound like half the wimmen in your state are that hot.

I feel sorry for her having to take any flack, even supposedly good natured flack, over this. Why, because Cowboy fans, at least a subset thereof, are notoriously without perspective. This started out as a joke but now idiots are actually coming to blame her. Who would need that crap in that vicinity?.

One would think folks thought Romo a naive virgin until meeting her. News Flash, star Q.B.'s are used to quality poon. It doesn't faze them. They have been getting quality poon since High School.

Wow, as a guy who's dislike of the Cowboys only took a brief hiatus around 89 when they were so bad I couldn't bring myself to be that cruel, I find this amazingly funny. As a guy who's completely tired of TO's act, this makes me fall over laughing.

As has been said. I'd like to think that, if dude can stand in and deliver in the face of roid addled D-linemen, he should be able to handle some hot chick in the stands. I mean, can I get a ruling from Cowboy fans here? You guys always make it sound like half the wimmen in your state are that hot.

This is all MEDIA driven Crap. I don't believe for one second that Romo was distracted by a woman. Maybe kept up all night doing the nasty but after what he has done this season, he is entitled to one or two bad games.

Look, the guy would be up for MVP if not for Brady, he has broken so many Cowboy records it's sick and in his first full season. Romo goes unfazed and throws for 300+ and 4 TD's this week and everythings fine again in Texas. He will throw for 40 Touchdowns this season so he could date anyone he wants and screw all night, and lay an egg once or twice a season so long as come playoff time he's money.

IMHO, get your wallets ready boys because when show time starts Romo will shine and all TO needs to do is just catch TD's if not Glenn will be ready to take over. :D

Edited by Cowboyz1

I feel sorry for her having to take any flack, even supposedly good natured flack, over this. Why, because Cowboy fans, at least a subset thereof, are notoriously without perspective. This started out as a joke but now idiots are actually coming to blame her. Who would need that crap in that vicinity?.

One would think folks thought Romo a naive virgin until meeting her. News Flash, star Q.B.'s are used to quality poon. It doesn't faze them. They have been getting quality poon since High School.

or at least quality sex.

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO! TO.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:wacko:

WHAT are you THINKING? I can not believe this crap.

Someone please tell me that quote was taken out of context. Please..................anyone.

TO you worry about catching the ball over the middle on third down and setting records with yards and TD's. Otherwise Please, I beg of you, keep your mouth shut and get open.

Nobody mentions the fact that Simpson was AT the Green Bay game and AT the Detroit Game which the Cowboys won.

OH GOD please don't let the media bait this fool into destroying a perfectly good season.

I mean what a great way to hit it off with your QB, slam his girlfriend. A fine one at that. OH GOD TELL ME IT AINT SO!

I was watching NFL live and they said they hadnt seen a video on it and they werent sure if he was saying it in jest.

Seems that TO may not be the only Cowboy saying something. This article suggests some Cowboy's official said something to Romo and Jessica.

"According to a good Big D source, Romo has been told to put his romantic life on the back burner at this critical juncture near the end of the regular NFL season. I also understand that at least one team official has suggested to Simpson that it would ''be in Tony's best interest,'' if the couple cooled it for a few weeks."

Halfway down the page.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwec...TR-zp19.article

I mean, can I get a ruling from Cowboy fans here? You guys always make it sound like half the wimmen in your state are that hot.

Based only on my 9-year experience in Houston, most of the hot women I met were from out of state; frequently from Louisiana. There were certainly beautiful Texas women, though. But big hair and fake nails just aren't my thing.

because Cowboy fans, at least a subset thereof, are notoriously without perspective.

As opposed to fans of the other 31 teams who notoriously do have perspective... :D

That's always the first thing I think of when I meet another Cowboy fan...'my, he doesn't have any perspective' :D

Owens said he had a surprise for her when the playoffs started. Given his penchant for 'having the popcorn ready', I recommend she keep her hand out of the bucket!

:D

This is another example of the idiotic tabloid obsession of america..Fox jammed it down our throats and we ate it up..Its sad that football and this nonsense are being tied together but not surprising. Could you imagine this soap opera crap happening in the days of Butkus and the hard nosed old schoolers ? As soon as I saw her face sunday I knew this garbage was going to happen..Boomer Esiason had a great line on his morning show even before the game when news went public Romo was ring shopping..He said Jessica Simpson is the best defense the Cowboys will see all year..We went from firing on all pistons to entertainment tonight in 2 weeks..Its stupid, sad and embarrasing.

Edited by whomper