[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Check this out

loaf

I can't believe this email I just found in my inbox:

Ive decided to make this FINAL WEEK of the Season, somewhat interesting. I will RELEASE a few players from the 9th an 10th place teams (theyre no longer participating). So, you have until Midnight TONITE, to grab them up!!! Hope youre near your computer, and am able to snatch up some needed players, to secure a win for you this week. Ready? Set! GO!!!!!!!!

this was last night and of course I wasn't near my computer. I'm playing this dude in the finals and he goes ahead and dumps players from teams outta the playoffs. He grabs Reggie Wayne (which I don't think is the smartest move this week but still.). I mean WTH is that? I've never heard/seen/imagined such a thing. He's gotta resort to cheating to win this week. I've beaten him twice already this season...

this was last night and of course I wasn't near my computer. I'm playing this dude in the finals and he goes ahead and dumps players from teams outta the playoffs. He grabs Reggie Wayne (which I don't think is the smartest move this week but still.). I mean WTH is that? I've never heard/seen/imagined such a thing. He's gotta resort to cheating to win this week. I've beaten him twice already this season...

:D That's insane. I'd be raising holy hell as I let them know I'd not be back next year.

I would reply:

In the name of excitement I will come over to your house and kick you in the nuts :D repeatedly until you vomit blood onto your hard drive. That's sounds exciting. Or you could just keep your 9 y.o. ideas to yourself.

If he wants to win that bad, submit your crappiest line-up possible. Pick up the garbage players from the other teams and play them. Play injured players if you have to. He'll get his win but it will be hollow and meaningless and nothing for him to brag about. Your other league mates will see what a joke move he made and it's consequences. Bush league for sure.

F'ing cheaters. :D

If he wants to win that bad, submit your crappiest line-up possible. Pick up the garbage players from the other teams and play them. Play injured players if you have to. He'll get his win but it will be hollow and meaningless and nothing for him to brag about. Your other league mates will see what a joke move he made and it's consequences. Bush league for sure.

F'ing cheaters. :D

Thats a great idea actually, don't even go through with the championship game under this circumstances...make his win that much more hollow

Tell him that you have decided to make the final week even MORE interesting by just dumping all of your players and sending out an email to all of your mutual acquaintances describing in detail how he is such a loser that he has to resort to cheating in order to try to win in a free league.