[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who screwed you or put you over the top....

irish

i can't believe i'm saying this: i regret benching chad pennington. thought about pulling carson palmer for him but didn't. i basically had a bunch of coin-flip lineup decisions (crayton or roydell williams; bucs D or steelers D) and came up short on all of them. the only reason i'm still in it at all is because my opponent cotchery at the last minute. i need LT to have a career night.

Last week I screwed myself out of a shot at the championship game by sitting Big Ben (bad weather, reports of an injured shoulder) for Bulger. I lost by about 3.5 points.

This week, my opponent in the 3rd place game screwed himself by benching Peyton for Derek Anderson. I win 3rd place by 2.5 points.

Zia, any word why Dayne didn't play? Had to be disciplinary....fat f*ck.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?STORY_ID=4074

(on his running back rotation) “Well, we’ll go (RB) Darius (Walker) will start, and it looks like (RB) Ronnie’s (Dayne) going to be ready to go. He practiced a little bit today, but I’ll make him work out for me Sunday morning and I’ll either suit two or else I’ll suit (RB) Joe (Adimchinobi Echemandu) also. But the two will be Darius and Ronnie.”

When "JOE" wasn't on the inactive list that should have been fair warning that Dayne may not go...my guess is that he was gonna see some short yardage carries and GL action but when Indy jumped out big there was no reason to risk any further injury...but the key was "JOE" being active

sorry bout what I am guessing was a bad day in WCOFF :D

Edited by keggerz

With the exception of my kicker and defense, I won my 14 team league championship with steady production from everyone. My TE has yet to play.

Pos Player Opp Status Projected Actual

QB Ben Roethlisberger

(Pit - QB) @StL W, 41-24 32.81 37.54

WR Terrell Owens

(Dal - WR) @Car W, 20-13 20.35 15.80

WR Bobby Engram

(Sea - WR) Bal W, 27-6 15.44 11.90

WR Steve Smith

(Car - WR) P Dal L, 20-13 15.96 28.70

RB Ryan Grant

(GB - RB) @Chi L, 35-7 19.16 17.90

RB Kolby Smith

(KC - RB) @Det L, 25-20 12.29 18.50

TE Tony Scheffler

(Den - TE) @SD Mon

8:00 pm 8.54 0.00

K Stephen Gostkowski

(NE - K) Mia W, 28-7 8.04 4.00

DEF Minnesota

(Min - DEF) Was L, 32-21 8.22 1.00

Total 140.81 135.34

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/Story.asp?STORY_ID=4074

When "JOE" wasn't on the inactive list that should have been fair warning that Dayne may not go...my guess is that he was gonna see some short yardage carries and GL action but when Indy jumped out big there was no reason to risk any further injury...but the key was "JOE" being active

sorry bout what I am guessing was a bad day in WCOFF :D

yeah, we went with fat useless b@stard dayne over selvin and now need a big day from LT to stay in the top 10. thanks for the condolences, though. we just had too many injuries down the stretch (roy, coles both IR'd) and bad/fluke sh*t happen (storms week 15, training table falling on coles' ankle, dayne getting benched and taking a goose egg when he was supposed to play, etc.)...the bad offset the good from fred taylor, dallas clark. brady could have had a much bigger week 16, and welker crapped out two weeks in a row. them's the breaks. but dayne will cost us literally a couple thousand dollars. he, roy and coles are dead to me as fantasy players. never again. :D