[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phillip Rivers

McBoog

He was a linebacker. Loves the game. IMO it is hard to hate the kid!

This is a good read and clears some things up. I know he doesn't swear! I have met hi. Very polite and looks you in the eye when he talks to you. Not past you like so many "famous" people do!

Not past you like so many "famous" people do!

Sure, he plays in the NFL, but c'mon, Rivers is "famous"? :D Maybe famous for being the guy the Chargers drafted when they could have had Roethlisberger ... or famous as the guy who cost the Chargers Drew Brees ... But other than those two claims to fame, what's he done that would make him "famous"? :D

'I cannot stress enough how great a guy Philip Rivers is. I say that not because he makes my job easier and more enjoyable. I say it because it is the truth.'

They should have kept Brees. But then I've been saying that since he was a Charger.

Sure, he plays in the NFL, but c'mon, Rivers is "famous"? :wacko: Maybe famous for being the guy the Chargers drafted when they could have had Roethlisberger ... or famous as the guy who cost the Chargers Drew Brees ... But other than those two claims to fame, what's he done that would make him "famous"? :D

There are far more people less "famous" than he, but they think they are much more important than the person in front of them at that point in time. I work with quite a few of these morans. There are some Mayors from Bumblebunghole, Nowheresville that think they are much hotter sh!t than you or I because they are a "Mayor". Your argument is pointless. Thanx for playing though. GInko Balboa and more protein in your diet may actually help you make sense and contribute in a meaningful way.

The point is that for a professional athleate and all the baggage that carries with so many of these Bozos (the name Chris Henry, TO, Pacman Jones and a few others come to mind), he is about as down to earth as folk can get. If you want to play semantics just because you are petty and jealous... YOU don't like him! OK you win! Feel better? :D

Well, given the manlove that McBoob has for Rivers, I figured that he would spell it right.

:D McBoob???? :bow::D:(:D;):lol::D:bash::headbang:yawn::lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you got me soooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Ur prittee shmrt, huh??? :wacko:

What are you. A grade school librarian?

I had major, emergency back surgery on the Friday before XMas (kinda put a damper on the whole X-Mas Day experience for the 5 YO twins, the 2 YO and the wife, but as a Raider fan, I'm sure you think that is pretty funny! Maybe you can top off XMas by killing a Charger fan or three this weekend in the stadium. Perfect way to end the holiday season, right before your 156th consecutive Super Bowl victory :D . I am reading and typing through some very heavy/unpleasent drugs. Feel free to edit my post with correct spelling if that is truely a prioroity for you. A first for a minimal IQ Faider fan (ask the rock next to you if your corrections are gud, wouldn't want you to look stoooooopider), but I guess it is that time of year for miracles.

Mc B :):bow: B

P.S.

You're Dad's vasectomy didn't take. I hope your folks, if you have any idea of which of the sisters/aunts/grandmas is your real mom still acted like they wanted you though! :bio:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you got me soooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

I had major, emergency back surgery on the Friday before XMas (kinda put a damper on the whole X-Mas Day experience for the 5 YO twins, the 2 YO and the wife, but as a Raider fan, I'm sure you think that is pretty funny! Maybe you can top off XMas by killing a Charger fan or three this weekend in the stadium. Perfect way to end the holiday season, right before your 156th consecutive Super Bowl victory :D . I am reading and typing through some very heavy/unpleasent drugs. Feel free to edit my post with correct spelling if that is truely a prioroity for you. A first for a minimal IQ Faider fan (ask the rock next to you if your corrections are gud, wouldn't want you to look stoooooopider), but I guess it is that time of year for miracles.

P.S.

You're Dad's vasectomy didn't take. I hope your folks, if you have any idea of which of the sisters/aunts/grandmas is your real mom still acted like they wanted you though! :bio:

Furd is a lions fan..Carry on :lol:

Edited by whomper

McBoob -

In the relatively few times that I have referred to you over the years, it has always been as "McBoob." You haven't had a problem with it, until now, apprently.

You should probably switch your medications.

Your argument is pointless. Thanx for playing though. GInko Balboa and more protein in your diet may actually help you make sense and contribute in a meaningful way.

P.S.

This is unbelievably pathetic. Grow up.

Maybe famous for being the guy the Chargers drafted when they could have had Roethlisberger ...

Find me one person draft day that said the Chargers should have taken Big Ben over Rivers. And if you mean hindsight, then let's examine every draft pick of every team. Many teams in this league would be happy with a guy like Rivers at the helm, even without LT and Gates.

Find me one person draft day that said the Chargers should have taken Big Ben over Rivers. And if you mean hindsight, then let's examine every draft pick of every team. Many teams in this league would be happy with a guy like Rivers at the helm, even without LT and Gates.

I think your irony meter is due in for a service. :D