[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phillip Rivers

McBoog

I think the part about this whole thing that really rubs people the wrong way is how Rivers the coward (yelling from the sideline in a game he was no longer playing in) looked like such a little pansy as he yelled from the sidelines.

Anyone who sees that shot of him "talking trash" has to be thinking the same thing as me... "What a little kindergarten b:tch, hiding behind his big linebacker buddies, yelling stuff from 30 feet away in a foppish dandy way."

If I were him, or a fan, I'd be embarrassed. Not for being a poor sport, but for being such a little girl about it.

I think the part about this whole thing that really rubs people the wrong way is how Rivers the coward (yelling from the sideline in a game he was no longer playing in) looked like such a little pansy as he yelled from the sidelines.

Anyone who sees that shot of him "talking trash" has to be thinking the same thing as me... "What a little kindergarten b:tch, hiding behind his big linebacker buddies, yelling stuff from 30 feet away in a foppish dandy way."

If I were him, or a fan, I'd be embarrassed. Not for being a poor sport, but for being such a little girl about it.

I'm pretty sure he isn't embarrassed.

Pretty pathetic performance by rivers as seen in the video

Pretty pathetic performance by rivers as seen in the video

Yeah, he's practically hiding behind the LB, then when the path clears to Cutler, he's backing away and yelling like a school girl.

It reminds me of the kid around the way who used to yell stuff and then ride away on his bike. He was pretty proud of himself, until that sad day when we caught him. heh heh.

Ahhhh, jealousy and sour grapes run rampant at the end of the seasoin when the only thing left for the whiners is man drama. And I thought my wifes Mexican Soaps were bad :D:D

Ahhhh, jealousy and sour grapes run rampant at the end of the seasoin when the only thing left for the whiners is man drama. And I thought my wifes Mexican Soaps were bad :D:D

First of all, congrats on keeping that under 1000 words.

Second of all, you're going to have a hard time having anyone take you seriously if you suggest that they are jealous of Phillip Rivers.

Meh... maybe in Chicago.

Second of all, you're going to have a hard time having anyone take you seriously if you suggest that they are jealous of Phillip Rivers.

Meh... maybe in Chicago.

I don't know. The Broncos could use a QB that doesn't cough it up in the red zone like a Persian cat that hasn't been brushed... EVER.

Edited by McBoog

I don't know. The Broncos could use a QB that doesn't cough it up in the red zone like a Persian cat that hasn't been brushed... EVER.

See, here's the thing. Rivers has more interceptions AND lost fumbles than Cutler in 2007.\

So... again. Jealousy is low.

Ahhhh, jealousy and sour grapes run rampant at the end of the seasoin when the only thing left for the whiners is man drama. And I thought my wifes Mexican Soaps were bad :wacko::D

Now that is funny ( whether on purpose or not ) ...jealous of Rivers ...Punk QB

:D

Edited by isleseeya

Meh... maybe in Chicago.

And only used two graemlins.

E2A: Oh yeah, and Men-You-Do was a LB too. So, what the heck's your point? :D

Edited by darin3

Don't worry, these same people also like to say "Well, what if Tom Brady HAD got injured by staying in to long? That would have made Bill look bad and ruined their season!!!" even though the regular season is over. It's called *****ing for the sake of *****ing.

See, here's the thing. Rivers has more interceptions AND lost fumbles than Cutler in 2007.\

So... again. Jealousy is low.

Yeah, and a lot more wins too! SCOREBOARD! Just take a peek once in a while!

If Cutler had done that, this thread would never have been born!

Edited by McBoog

Yeah, and a lot more wins too! SCOREBOARD! Just take a peek once in a while!

If Cutler had done that, this thread would never have been born!

Atomic: I know Denver has had problems this year, but Rivers is not as good as Cutler

McBoob: Cutler sucks more than Rivers in turnovers!

Atomic: Actually, here are facts to refute that point.

McBoob: Yeah! But Denver has problems, so you're wrong!

This is an intelligent argument we've had. I am smarter for having participated in it. Isn't the internet wonderful?