[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plaxico Burress

jaxfactor

Dear Plax,

I saw your performance against the Pats and may I say that you were pretty damn good. Now as for last week when I had you in my SB lineup and you gave me one lousy catch for 9 stinking yards, I would like to give you a salute, the two cheek kind. :D It will be a cold day in hell before I draft you again. Although I said that last year but couldn't pass you up when you were still on the board in round 7. What's it gonna be next year? What injury are you gonna come up with that lets you avoid practice but play in the games. There's no excuse for you to lay an egg like you did against the Bills. I don't care if the wind was blowing or that Eli must have had a different daddy than Peyton. If you avoid practice to play in the games, then PLAY damnit! So no soup for you, just a two cheek salute. :D

Unsincerely,

Jax

Dear Plax,

I saw your performance against the Pats and may I say that you were pretty damn good. Now as for last week when I had you in my SB lineup and you gave me one lousy catch for 9 stinking yards, I would like to give you a salute, the two cheek kind. :D It will be a cold day in hell before I draft you again. Although I said that last year but couldn't pass you up when you were still on the board in round 7. What's it gonna be next year? What injury are you gonna come up with that lets you avoid practice but play in the games. There's no excuse for you to lay an egg like you did against the Bills. I don't care if the wind was blowing or that Eli must have had a different daddy than Peyton. If you avoid practice to play in the games, then PLAY damnit! So no soup for you, just a two cheek salute. :D

Unsincerely,

Jax

You don't think his career best season of 1000+ and 12 TDs had something to do with your appearance in the SB??