[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Changes coming in Miami?

Wolverines Fan

Are Cowboys fans on suicide watch? :D Will he take Garrett? If not who does Bill like?

Its Sean Payton all over again I guess. A young bright Offensive mind looks like he will probably get scooped out of Dallas. Thats life in the NFL..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam Cameron has been fired per Chris Mortensen on Mike & Mike in the morning.

Mike Mularkey & Dom Capers should be next.

Both these guys are gone. Only 2 assistants have been retained. Asst. Special Teams Coach Steve Hoffman and LB Coach George Edwards.

Are Cowboys fans on suicide watch? :D Will he take Garrett? If not who does Bill like?

Cowboy's Asst. HC Tony Sparano seems to be the favorite right now.

In a surprising move (to me anyway) Parcells has reached out to one player and renewed his contract for 2008 . . .

Ricky Williams

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/365133.html

One year - $730,000

Williams is set to make $730,000 next season, hardly expensive for a running back playing well. (quote from article)

smart move by the Dolphins.

trade bait with a small contract.

In a surprising move (to me anyway) Parcells has reached out to one player and renewed his contract for 2008 . . .

Ricky Williams

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/365133.html

One year - $730,000

Great move. Ricky and Ronnie was a lethal one-two a couple of years ago. The Phins really need to look into a new QB though. I dont think Beck is the man. My guess would be free agency.

Great move. Ricky and Ronnie was a lethal one-two a couple of years ago. The Phins really need to look into a new QB though. I dont think Beck is the man. My guess would be free agency.

Yeah, there;s been a lot of talk about Pennington. :D