[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's no doubt I love football...

irish

However, without having any fantasy implications, it doesn't have the same appeal to me. It may also have something to do with my and several other teams locked into the playoffs already and seeing some backups out there. I just don't have that sense of excitement about me today.

I'm definitely not looking forward to another long off-season once the SB comes and goes. :D

However, without having any fantasy implications, it doesn't have the same appeal to me. It may also have something to do with my and several other teams locked into the playoffs already and seeing some backups out there. I just don't have that sense of excitement about me today.

I'm definitely not looking forward to another long off-season once the SB comes and goes. :D

Then you no doubt DONT love football, you do however love Fantasy Football

I think it has more to do with the fact that both games I'm getting are basically exhibitions Tampa/Carolina and Jax/Houston both feature one team with nothing to prove or gain and thus aren't playing their starters. Hard to get fired up. Next weekend, when the games matter again, I'll be interested.

Then you no doubt DONT love football, you do however love Fantasy Football

Possibly. Maybe it's also the fact that I just pulled down all my Christmas decorations and I'm just aggravated as I haven't eaten all day. Lights were broken or out and I was thinking about how I'll have to replace it next year. I missed the start of the games and now the wife wants to decorate for Winter. :D

I think it has more to do with the fact that both games I'm getting are basically exhibitions Tampa/Carolina and Jax/Houston both feature one team with nothing to prove or gain and thus aren't playing their starters. Hard to get fired up. Next weekend, when the games matter again, I'll be interested.

I have Sunday Ticket but this is what I'm talking about. I love when there's something on the line. I loved last night's game and will be pumped for next week even though my Cowboys don't play.

I'm getting GB/Det. GB pulled Favre with about 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Ryan Grant had a shot at 1000 yds, but got a stinger and left. Craig Nall sucks and is a stopgap - I'd be interested in seeing Aaron Rodgers get some real action.

I love me football, but this game is hardly compelling, aside from kicking around a kid in a wheelchair who just got off the short bus (i.e. the Lions).

I'm getting GB/Det. GB pulled Favre with about 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Ryan Grant had a shot at 1000 yds, but got a stinger and left. Craig Nall sucks and is a stopgap - I'd be interested in seeing Aaron Rodgers get some real action.

I love me football, but this game is hardly compelling, aside from kicking around a kid in a wheelchair who just got off the short bus (i.e. the Lions).

In northern Wisconsin, my other game is Houston and Jacksonville. Buffalo or Cleveland would make more sense.