[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prepare to be amazed Part 2

GWPFFL BrianW

The Pride of the South, and their 257059187 national championship, Alabama Crimson Tide take on a weak slow team from the north Colorado. Please not only note the incredible SEC speed you will see tonight, but also the excellence of coaching in Nick Saban.

I will be watching Les Miles idol to get a clue into the mind of genius, after the game I'll be looking for the press conference where he states he'll continue on as coach.

I never knew that the SEC was so disliked. I need to pay better attention.

Look at it as proof of how one idiotic douchebag overstating what is probably an already-strong case can turn even those who, in principle, would agree against him.

WIthout naming names, let's just use a parable from the world of politics:

"Saddam Hussein is a brutal, reprehensible, murderous dictator!"

:D;)

"...and he has an arsenal of WMDs ready to attack the US!"

:D:D:headbang:

"He also personally flew both planes into the WTC towers!"

yawn::D:wacko:

I was surfing the channels and got a glimpse of John Parker Wilson running...........in what appeared to be 4.1 /40 speed. It was later noted that he runs a 5.5/40 , but because he plays in the SEC, it just appeared to me he ran so much faster

Ah, you've figured out the secret. That's probably why an SEC team has won 4 of the last 10 national championships and they're playing for a 5th. They're not really fast they just make you think they are. Smoke and mirrors...

I wasn't aware that my post was showing dislike for the SEC. I'm told that this conference has teams that are unbeatable, and that there is a difference between SEC speed and just plain old speed. It's on display tonight early, as bammer is winning.

I have keen insight and an intellect that can only be termed "SEC Intellect." This is why I understand the deeper meanings behind seemingly innocuous statements.

I was surfing the channels and got a glimpse of John Parker Wilson running...........in what appeared to be 4.1 /40 speed. It was later noted that he runs a 5.5/40 , but because he plays in the SEC, it just appeared to me he ran so much faster

It is the black shoes that makes him look so fast, if he had on a pair of white, mid cut Pony's he would appear much slower and/or be confused with a Big 10 transfer....