[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson

Cunning Runt

At the moment, it looks like he's out of bounds at the DEN four yard line:

Last Play: 2-10-DEN 12(:32) A.Peterson left end pushed ob at DEN 4 for 8 yards (D.Bly).

Ya - I'm on nfl.com. Just surprised me ( and not in a good way) to see Taylor and moreso Moore getting the touches on the first series.

Brilliant play calling on 3rd and 2 from the 4 yard line....empty backfield...that usually only works if you have a good QB....here's a thought....how about having AD run it in - he's making a career of jocking defenders inside the 10...but no Childress play calling to the rescue.

Not that I need AD to go off for me or anything! :D

KO'd

Ya - I'm on nfl.com. Just surprised me ( and not in a good way) to see Taylor and moreso Moore getting the touches on the first series.

They must be saving AP for the special teams:

Last Play: M.Prater kicks 70 yards from DEN 30 to MIN 0. A.Peterson to MIN 31 for 31 yards (K.Paymah).

:D

You know what the best thing about watching football today is? Since my season officially ended in all four of my leagues last week, I don't have to give a rat's behind about how the following players are performing:

Adrian Peterson

Jon Kitna

Edgerrin James

TJ Houshmandzadeh

Joey Galloway

Quite honestly, I've had enough of all five of them to last me well into the off season.

Granted, that's a little harsh, at least in Peterson's case since he helped me to a conference chamionship game and two league championship games, but watching him plow into 7 and 8 man fronts for anywhere from -2 to 2 yards a clip the past several weeks has worn on me.

That's my long winded way of saying that I'm feeling you Peterson owners that still have something to play for this week.

AD needs about 15 yards to overtake Westbrook for NFC rushing title but I doubt he will be allowed to get it.

Childress is an idiot!!!!!! Yet because the Vikings had a winning streak and will end up just out of the playoffs he will get another year to prove he has no clue what he is doing.!

AD needs reps to get in a groove (so does Chester for that matter) but our idiot coach continues to run the same 3 plays over and over.

Our defense is worn out from being on the field so long and with out any end pressure Denver is just running bubble sreens and quick throw to the outside. Brandon Marshall is killing us!!

:D

Just my little manner of reminded the "ignored" person that he is an idot ...

grits, how about sometimes increasing the comraderie and goodwill around here instead of consistently tearing it down? it is tiresome to have to read all of your posts about your self-perceived intellect and superiority. seriously man, you have good things to say but there is no reason to continually display this arrogance. flash it once in awhile (which we all do), but why are you so relentless with it?

grits, how about sometimes increasing the comraderie and goodwill around here instead of consistently tearing it down? it is tiresome to have to read all of your posts about your self-perceived intellect and superiority. seriously man, you have good things to say but there is no reason to continually display this arrogance. flash it once in awhile (which we all do), but why are you so relentless with it?

Well ... if you can convince some people not to be idiots then I might we willing to not "ignore" them ... good luck with that.

Now ... do tell me ... how does my "ignore" response impact ANYBODY other than the person being "ignored". Explain how it "tears down comraderie and goodwill" between ANYBODY but myself and the person being "ignored".

AD needs about 15 yards to overtake Westbrook for NFC rushing title but I doubt he will be allowed to get it.

Childress is an idiot!!!!!! Yet because the Vikings had a winning streak and will end up just out of the playoffs he will get another year to prove he has no clue what he is doing.!

AD needs reps to get in a groove (so does Chester for that matter) but our idiot coach continues to run the same 3 plays over and over.

Our defense is worn out from being on the field so long and with out any end pressure Denver is just running bubble sreens and quick throw to the outside. Brandon Marshall is killing us!!

I don't believe it is Childress' fault . Taylors two fumbles and Williamsons critical drops would kill any team. What would the score be had those players made the plays?

Edited by Outshined

I don't believe it is Childress' fault . Taylors two fumbles and Williamsons critical drops would kill any team. What would the score be had those players made the plays?

I think we can at least say we have finally seen the TWill era come to an end. :D