[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson

Cunning Runt

AD needs about 15 yards to overtake Westbrook for NFC rushing title but I doubt he will be allowed to get it.

Childress is an idiot!!!!!! Yet because the Vikings had a winning streak and will end up just out of the playoffs he will get another year to prove he has no clue what he is doing.!

AD needs reps to get in a groove (so does Chester for that matter) but our idiot coach continues to run the same 3 plays over and over.

Our defense is worn out from being on the field so long and with out any end pressure Denver is just running bubble sreens and quick throw to the outside. Brandon Marshall is killing us!!

Between Wilf, Spielman, and Childress, I'm afraid that you guys are in for a long couple of years. What a waste of a perfectly good defense, offensive line, and running game.

Between Wilf, Spielman, and Childress, I'm afraid that you guys are in for a long couple of years. What a waste of a perfectly good defense, offensive line, and running game.

If they can get a real QB they could be dangerous. Kurt Warner maybe and someone to tutor in the draft?

I think they have improved since the Wilfs took over. They had one of the best drafts in a long time last year. They just need to find better play from the Qb and DE position.

I guess what I would be concerned about is that they will waste another season or two on Tavaris Jackson instead of getting the help they need. Hopefully I'm wrong, though. We should know for sure by next spring.

I think they have to draft someone in case Jackson bombs(or get a FA). Waiting another season would be a mistake. It takes too long to develop someone if Jackson bombs.

Yep, kinda baffling how Minnesota's play calling has been this year. It was almost like Childress was holding Peterson back, along with the 9 man fronts he was seeing on every other play. Guess that's why he left Taylor in there so much...maybe the defense would only stack 8 in the box or something :D

The good news is Jackson can only get better right?... :D

Yep, kinda baffling how Minnesota's play calling has been this year. It was almost like Childress was holding Peterson back, along with the 9 man fronts he was seeing on every other play. Guess that's why he left Taylor in there so much...maybe the defense would only stack 8 in the box or something :D

15 carries for 30 yards is not holding him back, it Jackson not making the plays or Williamson dropping passes to push the safety back.

15 carries for 30 yards is not holding him back, it Jackson not making the plays or Williamson dropping passes to push the safety back.

I was referring to the past few games as well, not just this one...Peterson was getting more and more carries before his injury and Minny was rolling...once he came back seems like he was played sparingly.

Jackson is having an incredible 4th quarter today.

It started with the San Fran game. They stopped Peterson and every team did the same there after by challenging Jackson to pass. This team is one dimensional - stop Peterson and if Jackson can't beat you, you're done.

I have to say pretty good comeback by the youngster though...

Well, despite Adrian's failure to show up for my Super Bowl, I'm happy to say I was able to pull it out. Actually it's a "we" were able to pull it out. This is a team I co-own with my 15yr old son.

Very nice since it's almost all my ex-wife's family (his mom).

Gotta thank Kurt Warner and Marques Colston. The dudes came up huge for us when it mattered most. Unless they're helping another owner punk me next year, they'll be on my '08 xmas card list.......no...not really, but props to 'em anyway.

Anyhoo - a shout out to Grits - can I get some ups for my big win? And ya - I'm drunk, it's my 9th anniversary with wiff #2, it's New Year's Eve, I just won a SB with my son - I'm in a damm fine mood. So sue me. I'm going to a bar and celebrating my anniversary getting sloppy drunkerer. Y'all have a good one.

Peace and lots of love for everyone in '08 (even you Grits)!!!

Out.