[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terry Glenn's first play of the season ...

Grits and Shins

So .... penalty on the kick off to end the half

Phillips takes the untimed down (instead of going ot the half) ... going to throw for the EZ

Instead ... Romo is sacked

:D

So dumb..I would have let Folk take a shot at it

So .... penalty on the kick off to end the half

Phillips takes the untimed down (instead of going ot the half) ... going to throw for the EZ

Instead ... Romo is sacked

and hurt.....He came off the field in pain. Why run the play?? Meaningless game. Bad weather. Unreal...

Edited by goose228

If the membership is annoyed that I reply to an existing thread with an ignore then it seems to me like their skins are too thin and they are worrying about little things too much.

I have a question..I dont care about the ignore thing but I am curious..Once someone is on it dont they stay on it ? I have seen you put Irish on ignore about 60 times :D

If the membership is annoyed that I reply to an existing thread with an ignore then it seems to me like their skins are too thin and they are worrying about little things too much.

Putting a bunch of people on ignore is indicative of your skin being too thin; and I'm also 99.99% positive that is far from a primary reason this community finds you annoying.

Putting a bunch of people on ignore is indicative of your skin being too thin; and I'm also 99.99% positive that is far from a primary reason this community finds you annoying.

You are entitled to your opinion.

People are on my ignore list because I think they are idiots ... not because they offended me or because my skin is too thin.

You are entitled to your opinion.

People are on my ignore list because I think they are idiots ... not because they offended me or because my skin is too thin.

Then why am I on it? :D