[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo and the Cowboys going for records

ROYALWITCHEESE

I think they were getting 1 series in the 2nd half..Did Favre play today ?

Pulled early in the 2nd after the Pack went up 21-3.

Of course, the wretched, awful Packers need all the practice they can get. What is the Cowboys excuse? They haven't lost a game this year, have they?

Pulled early in the 2nd after the Pack went up 21-3.

Of course, the wretched, awful Packers need all the practice they can get. What is the Cowboys excuse? They haven't lost a game this year, have they?

They better, With Jerry Jones at the helm their days are numbered.

He'll run them into the ground like Mike Sherman did in Green Bay.

Jones has been at the helm since '89. And even if you think Johnson was the brains of that particular operation (which, given Johnson's record in Miami, suggests that it was probably a case of neither of the two being as good on his own as they were together), he's been on his own since '94, with an OK 122-112 aggregate record.

If Wade Phillips is smart, he'll sit Romo and MBIII if GB goes to Dallas in the title game. No use risking getting them hurt before the SB.

And we definitely don't need Farve getting hurt before they face Dallas in the NFC Championship...wouldn't want to have to face ARod and make it close :D

And we definitely don't need Farve getting hurt before they face Dallas in the NFC Championship...wouldn't want to have to face ARod and make it close :D

I like to think that Rodgers coming in, staying within the offense and letting the WRs make plays served as an object lesson to Favre - "hey, those guys are pretty good, I can just do my part and not try score 2 tds with every pass."

Whether it actually did or not is anyone's guess.

I like to think that Rodgers coming in, staying within the offense and letting the WRs make plays served as an object lesson to Favre - "hey, those guys are pretty good, I can just do my part and not try score 2 tds with every pass."

Whether it actually did or not is anyone's guess.

He also made great plays with his legs that game