[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Things I got to do at the skins game today

cliaz

Seats - section 112 row 2 seats 9 and 10

These seats were awesome. The people in this area rocked cept for the terrible fallas [get it?] fans group near us. Like all Cowboys fans they were going down on each other before the game even started.

Before the game -

-Jerry Jones came out and I yelled suck my balls so loud that he turned and looked in my direction and I gave him the finger. That was freaking awesome. That fool is wearing a nice london fog trench coat yet still put on a plastic rain poncho you get at the front gate. what a tool.

-Brad Johnson came over and we got to chat with him. Really nice guy.

-When the cowboys came out about 30 minutes before kick off naturally we booed them but when Witten came out I yelled at everyone around me to stop booing. People were giving me this "WT_F" look and comments then one dood sitting two rows up said "You must have had him on your fantasy team." I love people who just get it.

During the game -

Now i went to the game with my father-in-law who some of you already know is a minister. Let me tell you, his mouth during that game would have put some sailors to shame. He hates Dallas as much as he hates the Yankees. I never thought I would see the day my 63 year old minister father-in-law jumping up and doing chest bumps with people.

Because we were so close to the field at one point when the skins punted the ball to Dallas we were almost field level and seeing what a punt returner sees when the kicking team is running straight at them was an awe inspiring moment. I would have thrown the ball on the ground and ran the other way. Its kind of scaring looking to see these huge ass men running at top speed plowing over people.

Weather -

It pretty much sucked. We were wet, freezing and stood the entire time but it was well worth it. I got some of those "Toasty Toes" hunting heating pads for your shoes and that hooked us up until half time but our feet were soaked even in boots.

All and all it was a freaking awesome game and I would like to state for the record that we all heard Romo yell "D@mn it get your sh1t together" to someone on the O-line.

Dallas sucks. They are looking terrible. If the skins make it passed Seattle [which they should since Seattle sucks] then the skins will face Dallas again.

That would be a very interesting game.

PS -

Patrick Crayton is a complete cry baby and an a$$hole. A kid wanted to say high to him and he totally told the kid he wouldn't talk to him because his dad was wearing a skins hat. Then during the game he looked like my 2 year olds crying over spilled milk.

Glad you had a great time, especially doing a little bonding with the Father-in-law. Sounded like a sweet time!!

However, you do realize that if the Boys play the Skins it'll be like having 2 bye weeks in a row. :D All joking aside, I realize that on Any Given Sunday, any team can win but how do you honestly feel the Redskins would fare playing the Cowboys in Dallas?

Edited by irish

Glad you had a great time, especially doing a little bonding with the Father-in-law. Sounded like a sweet time!!

However, you do realize that if the Boys play the Skins it'll be like having 2 bye weeks in a row. :D All joking aside, I realize that on Any Given Sunday, any team can win but how do you honestly feel the Redskins would fare playing the Cowboys in Dallas?

how did you think the Eagles would fare playing the Cowboys in Dallas? :D

Dallas sucked, Pittsburgh sucked, Indy sucked, Seattle sucked, Green Bay sucked (I mean they let Kitna score on them) and even New England sucked a little this weekend... :D

Unfortunately the Deadskins won't make it past Seattle next weekend, but I'm glad you had a good time :D

how did you think the Eagles would fare playing the Cowboys in Dallas? :D

I thought for sure the Cowboys would win. However, I also feel that the Eagles are a better team than the Redskins. But that's just me and that's why I said that Any Given Sunday, anything can happen.

I love this...

Marion Barber not only finished 25 yards shy of his first 1,000-yard season, but Barber (minus-6 yards) and Julius Jones (7) combined for 1 yard -- setting a new franchise record for rushing futility. The Cowboys defense allowed a 100-yard rusher for the first time this season. The offense went 0-for-11 converting third downs, and Dallas lost its season finale for the eighth straight year.

I love this...

Yeah that certainly doesn't sound too good. Nor does it help build confidence performing like that in the final week and then reading about it going into the playoffs.

Redskins are plsying very well right now. The Cowboys have played poorly recently. The Skins can certainly get past the Seahawks, I am not saying its a for sure thing but its very possible. That would mean the Skins go back to Dallas where they lost but where in the game to the end. It could happen. But lets get past Seattle first. Sorry DW but your Seahawks are going down. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize this game meant everything to the Skins and nothing to Dallas right :D

1 yard rushing and Romo looking terrible wasn't part of the plan though. It always means something especially to a conference team.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips called Terrell Owens (ankle) "iffy" for the team's first playoff game in his post-game presser Sunday.

Owens still has two weeks to do what he can to get ready for the game, so any timetables at this point would be useless. The Cowboys will play the winner of next Saturday's Seahawks-Redskins game in the Divisional Round.

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips called Terrell Owens (ankle) "iffy" for the team's first playoff game in his post-game presser Sunday.

Owens still has two weeks to do what he can to get ready for the game, so any timetables at this point would be useless. The Cowboys will play the winner of next Saturday's Seahawks-Redskins game in the Divisional Round.

If Owens doesnt play this team is in deep trouble..Aside from Witten the wrs are average at best..You dont know what you will get out of Glenn..Crayton is decent..Hurd is average and Miles Austin is panty waste

Still a division game against a hated rival on the road. You don't want to go into the playoffs having your ass handed to you on the last week.

lmao...I saw about 4-5 teams 'having their asses handed to them' over the weekend. All those teams 'with asses in hand' pretty much have byes or will be playing next week and were going at it about half speed trying not to get hurt. Enjoy the off-season :D

If Owens doesnt play this team is in deep trouble..Aside from Witten the wrs are average at best..You dont know what you will get out of Glenn..Crayton is decent..Hurd is average and Miles Austin is panty waste

If anyone can get healthy it's him. He'd sit at the bottom of the ocean in a capsule if it would help healing. It's certainly possible.

The same way the Packers looked against chicago with a chance to have homefield advantage?

:D I assure you that wasn't part of the plan either. Trust me they cared. If there's anyone they like losing to less it's probably the Vikings.

They were very down after that game but thanks to the Lions they got their confidence back.

:D I assure you that wasn't part of the plan either. Trust me they cared. If there's anyone they like losing to less it's probably the Vikings.

They were very down after that game but thanks to the Lions they got their confidence back.

I agree with you and I am in no means saying the Boys look anything even close to the team that played the first 10 games of the year. But without TO, Gurode, Newman and others even playing yesterday and pouring down rain I didn't expect much less then what happened. The skins wanted the game bad and needed it to keep their season alive, they played a great game. Romo wasn't that great, there were some drops but that is what happens when you have your 4-5 WR's out there playing (Miles and Hurd). I can only hope that a 2 week layoff can help us heal our injuries and get back to playing solid football.

lmao...I saw about 4-5 teams 'having their asses handed to them' over the weekend. All those teams 'with asses in hand' pretty much have byes or will be playing next week and were going at it about half speed trying not to get hurt. Enjoy the off-season :D

Thanks! :D But seeing as I've been enjoying the off season for about 6 years now, I appreciate the sentiment.

Yeah, I can see Wade telling the guys to take it easy and try not to get hurt before the game. lmao.

Edited by 'canes2004